Shock the world week 1 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shock the world week 1

this is going to be a down year for tenn. they some key role players on that team. its sad cus im a tenn fan. it'll definitely be a good game w/ both teams w/ new rb's and the nfl mvp against one of the best secondaries in the league last year.

I'm not so sure. Tenn. will have at least a decent team with Jeff Fisher/ If they do have a bad season, it won't be because of Eddie George, it will be because of Jevon Kearse and Justin Mccareins, although he wasn't a major player and Calico will step up. I expect their running game to be much more explosive with Brown.

Get out of here.

Why, because I don't agree with you that despite all the ?'s, we're gonna winn 10 or 11 games? F--- you.

I dont think us beating the Titans will be a shock let alone the shock of week 1.
The shock of week 1 would be if the Cardinals beat whoever their playing...unless they have a bye...in which case the shock of week 1 would be, um, hell i dont know.
:woot:

FireWrongstedt said:
I'd be quite shocked if Arizona beat St. Louis.
My prediction:

St. Louis's passing attack will DESTROY Arizona's secondary.

the last time mcnair played in pro player, i think he had 3 completions to sam madison, looking for a repeat performance :D. also i think we shut them out the last time they were here. like 17-0

Section126 said:
It won't be a shock...we will be favored in that game.
Does any one know what are they predicting for the Dolphins season without Ricky? What odds do they have us winning the SuperBowl?

They kicked our asses last year....
Al13 said:
the last time mcnair played in pro player, i think he had 3 completions to sam madison, looking for a repeat performance :D. also i think we shut them out the last time they were here. like 17-0

BringBackShula said:
They kicked our asses last year....
sure they did. but we played @tennesse.

al said
he last time mcnair played in pro player.

So lets wait for week 1. maybe all´s prediction is correct :)

Back
Top Bottom