Should T.O. play? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should T.O. play?

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
Everyone seems to be saying that T.O. should not risk permanent injury by playing in the Superbowl. I think you play your entire career to have a shot at winning a SB. If it were me, I would definitely play.....he would have about 7 months to get better should he hurt his leg some more in the SB. I would suit up, tell Andy Reid to put me in...and THROW ME THE PIG!!!!! :lol:

MOD EDIT: This is like the 17th off-topic thread of yours I've had to move. Youve been warned, now take 24 off. Next time it's permanent

clear.gif

Weren't you already warned about posting threads in the wrong place?

Roman529 said:
I would...it could be his last shot at a ring!

i remember consoling myself in january, 1985, that the phins would go back to the super bowl again and again...

[edited for grammar]

:cooldude: they will be fine w/o TO they have westbrook and i think they can take the patroits without TO

Andy Reids choice...he has to decide that if he lets TO play, a) it won't be detrimental to TO for his future, and b) it will benefit the Eagles. As a player, I would have a real problem with him NOT wanting to play, but if he can be 80-90% he is better than most WRs in the game. But if he goes out there and tears up his ankle again, something that puts next season or his career in jepardy, then it is not wise to let him play. The other thing to look at is will he help the Eagles if he is not healthy enough or if he goes out there on the first series and has to come out ??

The only way TO should play is if he's going to help the Eagles win. No sense in putting him in playing on one leg. That basically takes a WR out of your offense if that;s the case!

Back
Top Bottom