Should the Dolphins feel sad and remorsefull? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should the Dolphins feel sad and remorsefull?

This is a joke, right? We are talking football right? Is this Jonathan Martin?

For those who have obvious sarcasm blinders on: Yes this is tongue and cheek... No I don't fell sorry for Rex (he'll get another job)... and wording the thread as a question about the Dolphins instead of just saying " Rex got fired" it allows the thread to stay on the forum and not get bumped to the AFC East forum. And me explaining results in it being moved anyway, even though it's a thread about the Dolphins feeling sorry for the reults and not Rex being fired (wink-wink).

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 2h2 hours ago
Buffalo benching Tyrod Taylor is sign of uncertainty with him. Can't risk injury when he is due a $15.5M bonus and $30.75M gtd if hurt.

There is your answer.

Actually the team was talking about benching Taylor for the past month while they were still in the playoff race. I think some of it is disappointment in his play, even though he looked good on Sunday. In Buffalo the fan base views Taylor the same way some of our fans view Tannehill . Some like him - some don't. Some think he's the answer - some think he's average at best.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buffalo still owe's him $15,000,000 so it's impossible to feel bad for him.

He should be thrilled he's made the amount of money he has already given that he's an average coach.

Tyrod Taylor on the other hand is a pretty talented player that I would like to see leave Buffalo. They didn't lose because of him.

Back
Top Bottom