Should UF move, and can it happen? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should UF move, and can it happen?

Works for me........

I'd love for my Canes to play the Gaytors every year, then we'd be State Champs among other things on a regular basis.:evil::rocker:

UF should stay in the SEC because it is just a stronger league than the ACC, but UF should play UM every year so the Canes can kick the Gators *** every year. :cool:

I agree, the SEC is a stronger league. My sister starts UF this fall and we now have a rivalry going on because I love the Canes more than the Gators. Then again she knows that i have never liked the gators to begin with!

Florida will not leave the SEC, if any team did then it would be Kentucky (who is the only SEC team that would likely move). Furthermore, if one team from the SEC leaves another will likely do the same, Arkansas to the Big XII in place of Baylor. It would be like a domino effect if anybody left the SEC.

UF moves to ACC that will shifts power to ACC.

The SEC is not changing, all this talk was sparked by reporters going too far with the whole ACC expansion thing. The SEC has had a good thing going for years, its not worth the risk for any of those 12 schools to jump ship.

Back
Top Bottom