Should we trade Morlon Greenword? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Should we trade Morlon Greenword?

Anthony3454

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I think Moore is just as good. Maybe we can replace the 2nd round pick that we lost for Feeley.

Anthony3454 said:
I think Moore is just as good. Maybe we can replace the 2nd round pick that we lost for Feeley.
:no: we need him as a starter or backup and he is playing well at MLB in Zach's absense. I doubt we c/get much for him either look at how little we got for D Rodgers - a 7th ?

Greenword? :roflmao:
If we could get a second for him maybe. I would be worried about Seau next year though.

Considering we placed a third round tender on him and nobody signed him, I doubt we could get him for a second round pick.

Anthony3454 said:
I dont how you make that assumption when he's never even played an NFL down. We need depth. I think that would be really stupid to trade a quality linebacker.

Greenwood is a good young LB and is getting better.No need to trade him plus he will be the future MLB for this team.

minus said:
Greenwood is a good young LB and is getting better.No need to trade him plus he will be the future MLB for this team.

I agree. He's the youngest of the starters.

This isn't Madden football guys. Trades are a rarity in the NFL. Besides....if he doesn't start he's a very capable back-up. And since Zach gets banged up every year it doesn't hurt that he's been practicing at MLB.

He really played well last year so I would definitely keep him especially since he's learning from Seau. Jr will probably be gone next year or have a bit more of a limited role so we could use Moore to fill in that spot and focus on keeping youth around...

I don't think Greenwood is any great shakes, but the odds of a trade right now are slim. Teams that lose LBs to injury (like Tennessee) will usually look to their own roster for help at this point.

Greenwood is doing great for the money he makes...

I'd hang on to him, we probably wouldnt get that much for him anyway..

So now Moore is a success?? Wasnt everyone skewering Wanne over that pick up until recently? What happened?

No way should we trade him... Zach and Seau are not getting any younger... He had a great year and I think he will pick up from where he left off.

If we are going to trade anyone it should be Ricky, I hope we can get atleast a first rounder for that bastard..

Another to consider is Jay...

trading morlon shouldn't even be thought of let alone brought up here...

morlon is key to the LB core we have

javascript:void(0)
..i ask again, is it a full moon?

Back
Top Bottom