Shout out from North Jersey | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shout out from North Jersey

good deal Slappy, I wish I could join you...

so tommorrow is your birthday eh...well, let me jump the gun some and wish you a very happy b- day, may your whole day be wonderful !!!

cnc66 said:
good deal Slappy, I wish I could join you...

so tommorrow is your birthday eh...well, let me jump the gun some and wish you a very happy b- day, may your whole day be wonderful !!!

thanks marty - it will be wonderful if we get a good player

I will make it this will be my first time...:)

Great!

finserg said:
I will make it this will be my first time...:)

When you get there ask for Mike or Mary. See you tomorrow. It's a great time!

cnc66 said:
bump ^^^ mornin' Mary !

Morning Marty. Thanks for the bump. How are you? Really a shame you can't join us today. I'm just getting ready to make the cake for the party. Will you be watching the draft at home?

njfinfan said:
Morning Marty. Thanks for the bump. How are you? Really a shame you can't join us today. I'm just getting ready to make the cake for the party. Will you be watching the draft at home?

I will have it on but I will be putting the finishing touches on a powerpoint presentation this weekend. I'll tell ya, I surely do wish I could join you, draft paties can be alot of fun.

Yeah

cnc66 said:
I will have it on but I will be putting the finishing touches on a powerpoint presentation this weekend. I'll tell ya, I surely do wish I could join you, draft paties can be alot of fun.

Especially when you live in Jets/Giants country. It's awesome to be able to go to this place that's the Home of the Dolphins in New Jersey. You kind of feel like you're home. Miami Mike always gives really awesome parties. Occasionally during the season, maybe 3 or 4 times, Olindo Mare's dad and family joins us to watch the games. Really nice people.

that's cool as heck, I like Olindo. He was kind to some fans at training camp once and I have never forgotten it. I always celebrate his scores with arms raised and Ohh Lin Do !!! in my best espanish accent.

cnc66 said:
that's cool as heck, I like Olindo. He was kind to some fans at training camp once and I have never forgotten it. I always celebrate his scores with arms raised and Ohh Lin Do !!! in my best espanish accent.

I always liked Olindo too. I was glad we didn't get rid of him. He probably won't be with us next season, but it's awesome to be able to celebrate his kicks with his family. We do the Oh lin do too with them there (or without). :D

njfinfan said:
Morning Marty. Can't wait - I love the first day of the draft. Coupled with the fact that it's my birthday and it's the best day of the year for me!

:birthday:

Back
Top Bottom