Shula Bracket - Rd 2 - (2) Ny8123 Vs (10) Ray R | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shula Bracket - Rd 2 - (2) Ny8123 Vs (10) Ray R

Who will win?

• NY8123

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Ray R

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not a power fluffer; those are for women. It's a power blower. Do I need to expand on that!
LOL, well if he's getting blown he could at least smile! Oh wait … dogs don't really smile do they. I guess that is the look they have when they hump a leg … never mind, it makes sense now.

What can I say. Your remark is right on the button!

That looks like a bullseye to me and 50 points in my book!
images

That looks like a bullseye to me and 50 points in my book!
images

Hey, I shoot Bullseye pistol. A bullseye is only worth 10 points and there is no G spot, only an X ring. I can't help myself, being right is in my genes. I'm right eye dominant, right handed, and right balled (which is much better than being wrong balled or worse).

Hey, I shoot Bullseye pistol. A bullseye is only worth 10 points and there is no G spot, only an X ring. I can't help myself, being right is in my genes. I'm right eye dominant, right handed, and right balled (which is much better than being wrong balled or worse).
Darts = 50 Lol

OMG, what is that furry owl-faced thing jumping over that pencil? Doesn't that woman know there's a better test for that pencil?

And I'm confident that Ray has a picture somewhere of man's best friend doing that feat even more impressively! … just sayin'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom