Shula, Marino | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Shula, Marino

welderpat

RINGLEADER WELDERPAT GANG
Reaction score
Two men who have aqua and orange running through theire veins, And have made countless millions off this team,
Should buy this team.
Start throwing the panty waisted, I am only here for the money,
non competitive,no talent, no effort, no sack(and I dont mean tackling the q.b. behind the line if you can smell what the welder is cooking) loosers the hell out of here.
Start with Wanny is gonny,Feefee is fired, Turner is terminated.
Put Dan as head coach, miss a block,tackle, or not give 100%
on any play and walk off the feild and face Dan the man.
You will get reemed, not this wanny crap "well if you dont feel like blocking today thats o.k. maybe you will feel better tomorow,and after the game we will have hot coco and a group hug"
I can not watch another season of that idiot running his hand through his hair after every penalty.
Ref "False start on the offense"
Wanny" False start"??? (running his hand through his hair)
Zach (standing next to wanny) "Yeah coach false start."
Wanny "what does that mean?"
Zach "That means our guy moved before the ball did"
Wanny "Thats a false start"?
Zach "Yeah coach"
Wanny "Then maybe we should tell him not to do that"
Zach (looking at wanny like you look at the guy in front of 7-11
that asks you for a dollar so he can get a beer so he can pee on himself some more) "Good idea coach"
Wanny smiles and nods his head thinking "Iam one hell of a coach"
Zach straps his helmet on and goes back on the field to go give another pint of blood to try to dig his team out of another hole.
Because Feefee just threw another pick.
:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

money/stupid

If Don and Dan put out word in the Miami area that they wanted to buy the capital could be raised.
Hell I know I am stupid.
But these boards are like bathroom walls,You dont have to pass a test to wright on them:lol:

The line abou not feeling well enough to block today but maybe tomorrow about made me crap my pants. Wait, yes it has happened. I have in fact, crapped my pants. Can't say I appreciate that much but I did lke you crazy man rant. Thanks for the laughs...and soiled garments.

Coaching or confused????

Watch the coaches in the playoffs. They dont look like Wanny.
They are coaching the teams, Tight end next time we run dive right block youre guy in we are having Ricky bounce it outside
Konrad go straight to the guard tackle gap cause the linebackers are just going where ever you go anyway, Ricky make it work!!!
That is what we would like to see isnt it?????????
7:12 to go 4th quarter the fins trail the lowly jets, the field general wanny turns and faces the field "Holy **** we got a game today" He says running his hand through his hair, he calls his right hand man "Hey Norv" "Yeah Dave" "Hows it going"?
"Well the jets are making us look bad infront of the home crowd and I am out of fresca" Dave "Man thats a real bummer"
Norv "No not really I sent Ford for more fresca"
Dave "What should we do"?
Norv "Next time i will bring more fresca"
Dave "What about Ricky his shoulder is pretty bad"
Norv "He aint getting any of my fresca"
Late 4th quarter Ricky gets us in posistion for a game winning field goal.
Dave "Hey Norv I think you should let Ricky have a fresca"
Norv (screaming) "Man this is B.S. I aint putting up with this **** no more that a-hole Ford got me 7-up and said its the same thing"
Dave "I know how you feel Westhoff did the same thing to me, I will take care of Ford tomorow"
Dave looks back to the field to see the last play of the game as Mare kicks the ball off a Jet player settles under it thinking "Man if I take this to the house I will be on sports center"
Tommy Hendricks crushes his lowly Jet a** looks down at him
"No son you gonna be on JACKED UP"
The dolphins win!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wanny wanders off the field "Man I am one hellof a coach" (running his hand through his hair)
Wayne looks down from his luxury box "Man that Wanny is one hell of a coach. We got to keep him around"
Norv upstairs "I told you fresca, this is 7-up what the hell is wrong with you, cant you read? no wonder we didnt make the playoffs, I told Dave,Youre in big trouble now Ford"
So as the season ends we can all be comfortable knowing that we are keeping our leadership intact.( Except for Ford)
Wayne, Wanny, and Norv. The three stooges.
2003 Back with a vengance!!!!!!!!!!
2004 Comitment to mediocricy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:goof:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by welderpat
Two men who have aqua and orange running through theire veins, And have made countless millions off this team,
Should buy this team.
Start throwing the panty waisted, I am only here for the money,
non competitive,no talent, no effort, no sack(and I dont mean tackling the q.b. behind the line if you can smell what the welder is cooking) loosers the hell out of here.
Start with Wanny is gonny,Feefee is fired, Turner is terminated.
Put Dan as head coach, miss a block,tackle, or not give 100%
on any play and walk off the feild and face Dan the man.
You will get reemed, not this wanny crap "well if you dont feel like blocking today thats o.k. maybe you will feel better tomorow,and after the game we will have hot coco and a group hug"
I can not watch another season of that idiot running his hand through his hair after every penalty.
Ref "False start on the offense"
Wanny" False start"??? (running his hand through his hair)
This post rocks! Dude, you nailed it. Couldn't agree with you more, and love the way you put it. Cheers!
Zach (standing next to wanny) "Yeah coach false start."
Wanny "what does that mean?"
Zach "That means our guy moved before the ball did"
Wanny "Thats a false start"?
Zach "Yeah coach"
Wanny "Then maybe we should tell him not to do that"
Zach (looking at wanny like you look at the guy in front of 7-11
that asks you for a dollar so he can get a beer so he can pee on himself some more) "Good idea coach"
Wanny smiles and nods his head thinking "Iam one hell of a coach"
Zach straps his helmet on and goes back on the field to go give another pint of blood to try to dig his team out of another hole.
Because Feefee just threw another pick.
:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:
:lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry: :lolcry:

so you mean you don't like wanny?? :lol:

maybe if shula and dan sell their restaurants maybe they'll have some extra cash

Back
Top Bottom