SI.coms Mark Mravic believes the Phins can push for a wildcard spot | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI.coms Mark Mravic believes the Phins can push for a wildcard spot

Screw the media...there's no room for them on this bandwagon. Don't come talking good about the Dolphins now after you spent the entire off season talking bad about us...going all the way back even further than that.

They may be trying to build us up so they can tear us down again. Screw that...I ain't havin that crap...no freakin way.

Screw the media...there's no room for them on this bandwagon. Don't come talking good about the Dolphins now after you spent the entire off season talking bad about us...going all the way back even further than that.

They may be trying to build us up so they can tear us down again. Screw that...I ain't havin that crap...no freakin way.

I agree with you about the media but I have absolutely no clue who this guy even is so I'm not gonna hate. It's nice to hear that somebody thinks we can make a push though.

They need to shore up the missed field goals and see if Gaffney can give them something on offense first IMO

why hate the media? does that help us win games? No. Does it matter what they say one way or the other? Again, no. You guys worry too much about that.

Ozzy rules!!

They need to shore up the missed field goals and see if Gaffney can give them something on offense first IMO

The skins are bringing in kickers today because they lost faith in cundiff. I'm not sure why were not doing the same, carpenter is 11-27 on kicks 46 yards or more since 2010, thats awful and he can no longer be trusted to kick a long FG. What happens if he has to kick a clutch kick later in the season from lets say 51 yards, do u trust him? I dont. If we finish 7-9 we can look back and say Carpenter cost us 2 wins. Josh Brown, Neil Rackers, Ryan Longwell are all out there, I say we bring a few of these guys in for a look.

WTF is this dribble? You sound like youre on drugs.

National media attention is gained when you start making noise. We're making noise.

The skins are bringing in kickers today because they lost faith in cundiff. I'm not sure why were not doing the same, carpenter is 11-27 on kicks 46 yards or more since 2010, thats awful and he can no longer be trusted to kick a long FG. What happens if he has to kick a clutch kick later in the season from lets say 51 yards, do u trust him? I dont. If we finish 7-9 we can look back and say Carpenter cost us 2 wins. Josh Brown, Neil Rackers, Ryan Longwell are all out there, I say we bring a few of these guys in for a look.

His long kicks come out very low also and are easy to block.

why hate the media? does that help us win games? No. Does it matter what they say one way or the other? Again, no. You guys worry too much about that.

Ozzy rules!!
I don't worry about the media and don't care what they have to say...I don't watch pre-game shows, I don't watch ESPN unless its an actual game and I don't care for the talking heads who think they're experts. I have no respect for people who use their "profession" to try and do stand up comedy with the Dolphins as the punch line...Mike Florio chief among them. Most of the time I pay them no mind but I'm not going to allow them to start being all complimentary now as if nothing has happened. None of them will apologize for how they bashed us in the public eye, none of them will admit when they're wrong and some of them, like Skip Bayless who still won't admit the Miami Heat won the NBA Finals cause is in FULL RETARD, will go to their graves hating on this team.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

WTF is this dribble? You sound like youre on drugs.

National media attention is gained when you start making noise. We're making noise.

Wrong, national media attention has been prevalent for this team and it has been all negative.

funny thing is that people complain that nobody talks about the dolphins, or they get bashed constantly. Now that people are saying positive things you're going to keep complaining?

funny thing is that people complain that nobody talks about the dolphins, or they get bashed constantly. Now that people are saying positive things you're going to keep complaining?

It is the curse of being a Dolphins fan over these past 20 years. People are so easily jaded. I don't understand it.

It will take some getting used to. Ryan Tannehill is a big deal. He IS what the media has bashed the Dolphins for not having for the past decade. They love him. They love that arm. They love that gun slinger Captain Kirk mentality.

I say roll with it!

I don't worry about the media and don't care what they have to say...I don't watch pre-game shows, I don't watch ESPN unless its an actual game and I don't care for the talking heads who think they're experts. I have no respect for people who use their "profession" to try and do stand up comedy with the Dolphins as the punch line...Mike Florio chief among them. Most of the time I pay them no mind but I'm not going to allow them to start being all complimentary now as if nothing has happened. None of them will apologize for how they bashed us in the public eye, none of them will admit when they're wrong and some of them, like Skip Bayless who still won't admit the Miami Heat won the NBA Finals cause is in FULL RETARD, will go to their graves hating on this team.

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 PM ----------

Wrong, national media attention has been prevalent for this team and it has been all negative.

I'm with you on ore game crap I skip it also. It's such a damn commercial feat I can't take it.

I was shocked when he said Heartline and Weapon in the same sentence. Not bashing my guys but I could of sworn we had the worst WR core in the game. At least that is what I heard all over the media and forums. Look I am really happy about this team right now and its position but I am not about to jump ahead and say WE ARE A PLAYOFF TEAM. No way, at least not yet. However next year with a few very good picks we could be talking playoffs but not this season. I really like this team and I think its a very well coached team. I am buying into what Philbin is selling and if Irelands gives Joe a little bit more power in the draft than I shall prepare my wallet for some tickets in the coming years. Go phins!!

i dont care if the media says anything or not. i just enjoy watching stunned faces!

Back
Top Bottom