Sign Couch, Drop Frerotte, Start Sage | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sign Couch, Drop Frerotte, Start Sage

Prakk

We're the Fanchise
Reaction score
And demote Feeley to third string, right now I want a quarterback that wants the job, not one who whines about how a decision isn't being made.

I agree

Let Sage start, Drop Feeley not Gus
See how Sage does while we bring in Couch hopefully Sage will turn out to be a half decent QB for this season. Next year we must draft a QB i dont care if we have to give up all our picks to move up to a half decent spot. We need a damn QB on this team.
:yell:
I cant stand this Feeley crap anymore!

Not ready to give up just yet

FinsFootball05 said:
"I agree 100%! Feeley needs to go back to Philly!"
I want him to get it together, but he needs to be third string (and he is now) to get the picture.

Saban demoting Feeley to third string only cements what I've said about Feeley since the day we traded for him...HE SUCKS!

Sage, Starting? Wow holy **** you would actually rather have him then Feelme? I mean G@y J sucks but he's better then Sage. :rofl3:

Speaker said:
Sage, Starting? Wow holy **** you would actually rather have him then Feelme? I mean G@y J sucks but he's better then Sage. :rofl3:

Not really.

I'm not a huge fan of Sage...

The point is, I get the feeling that Sage actually wants the job.

Speaker said:

You sure?:rofl3:

Oh so wrong...

What a Sunday, sorry Gus, you have my vote, at least for now.

Back
Top Bottom