Sign here if you have turned down Alabama... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sign here if you have turned down Alabama...

They offered me 750big.

:shakeno:

I coach the Tide for no less than a mil....

Seriously...2 mil? You HAVE to offer Rich at least 2.5 or 3 at that point.

don't feel too bad alabama fans. i'm watching the 4A High School Championship game here in florida. and this QB Robert Marve for Plant, who commited to Alabama, looks really good. he hasn't been getting much help from his line and he keeps scrambling around and completing a ton of passes on the move. nice strong arm and release, too.

and he just tied Tim Tebow's Florida TD record! :D against Tebow's old team, ironically. ;)

John Gruden's name is now popping up.

UF Fin Kat said:
don't feel too bad alabama fans. i'm watching the 4A High School Championship game here in florida. and this QB Robert Marve for Plant, who commited to Alabama, looks really good. he hasn't been getting much help from his line and he keeps scrambling around and completing a ton of passes on the move. nice strong arm and release, too.

and he just tied Tim Tebow's Florida TD record! :D against Tebow's old team, ironically. ;)

I heard his commit to Bama has softened with the firing of Shula, his father used to play with Shula I believe. But who knows.

azfinfanmang said:
I think this would be the first time Paris Hilton turned down a man if they called her....

Im sure she could update their uniforms and make them look all pretty.

Post game conference

Reporter: Miss Hilton what did you think of your teams play?

Paris: It was Hot

I'm sure its only a matter of time before they try and call Louisville for Bobby Petrino.:rolleyes:

Actually I heard they called Kevin Federline about the coaching job. They figured he needed the money and the job! Especially since Brittany just kicked him off of her couch!:D

Alex44 said:
Im sure she could update their uniforms and make them look all pretty.

Post game conference

Reporter: Miss Hilton what did you think of your teams play?

Paris: It was Hot

:sidelol: :sidelol:

I can picture her now, standing in front of the podium with that stupid Chiuaua dog in her $20,000 purse/pet carrier.

"Tinkerbell thought the opposing team's quarterback was hot too!"

Crypt Keeper said:
I wouldn't be laughing yet. Alabama is expected to make another run at Saban. Possibly after the Dolphins finish their regular season.

Prove that...I think you are simply making crap up to fan the flames...trolling is what it is called... so prove me wrong

cnc66 said:
Prove that...I think you are simply making crap up to fan the flames...trolling is what it is called... so prove me wrong
Did you watch Sunday NFL Countdown today? Mort reported they will. Don't believe me? Well, check out PFT, because they heard the Mort report also.

Also, I am a Dolphins fan who just is posting thing I see and here. I never post things that I can't back up. I will always have a link or TV station to back me up.

People, we have to wake up. This Saban/Alabama stuff is far from over.

Crypt Keeper said:
I also will have a link or TV station to back me up.
Yeah, the Alabama media. That's where Mort got his info. :rolleyes2

Why is it so hard to believe Nick Saban when he says he is NOT interested?

byroan said:
Yeah, the Alabama media. That's where Mort got his info. :rolleyes2

Why is it so hard to believe Nick Saban when he says he is NOT interested?

I think Byron and Crypt are both right.

Alabama is arrogant enough to keep chasing after Saban.
Saban is completely not interested in the Bammers.

The Crypt's main point though is that he was unfairly being called a troll.

Back
Top Bottom