Signing in for the first time. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Signing in for the first time.

unimpeachable

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm a long time NFL fan, and enjoy chatting on a number of sites. I tend to ignore the arrogant, ignorant, and hyper emotional stuff and instead stick to good conversation about NFL happenings from around the league. I won't be here all the time but will drop in from time to time to compare views and info.

welcome, glad you joined us... so what team are ya for ?

I've been in the pacific northwest for the past couple of years, so I've picked up a fondness for the local team. Not a bad bunch to root for. Also maintain offices in Atlanta and New England (dare I admit that here?) so I follow those teams as well, although from a distance more often than not.

I've been in the pacific northwest for the past couple of years, so I've picked up a fondness for the local team. Not a bad bunch to root for. Also maintain offices in Atlanta and New England (dare I admit that here?) so I follow those teams as well, although from a distance more often than not.

doesn't really matter, I was just curious and making chit chat. Like most places you have to sort of sift through things here, there can be some rather interesting ideas thrown around... anyway, welcome again!!

Back
Top Bottom