Silent Auction of Dolphins Gear (DC Area) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Silent Auction of Dolphins Gear (DC Area)

DRNEWBEE

Somewhere someone's getting shot!
Reaction score
I had heard that Gibran Hamdan was holding an auction of dolphins and other football memorabilia in the DC area. I wrote to Gibran via his website @ hamdanfootball.com and asked him what sort of dolphin stuff would be available, he responded in kind with the following...

"Darrell,
Good to hear from you the Silent Auction/Football night which is open and free to the public is on Friday Night June 29th at 6 pm at Bishop O'Connell High School in Arlington, Virginia. Currently some of the Dolphins stuff we will have there include signed Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Ronnie Brown Footballs. Signed Chris Chambers Game worn Cleats.
Trent Green Signed Football. It should be a fun event and I look forward to seeing you there.

Gibran"

The money form the auction goes to some good cause (I think cancer research). Hopefully some of you fins fans in the DC area can make it, but if you don't I'll probably have a better chance at getting the Jason Taylor signed football. I really wish Gibran the best, maybe he can sneak his way on the roster or find another team to play on.

Thanks for the info man...I live in Arlington right near the school, so I will definitely have to stop by.

I had heard that Gibran Hamdan was holding an auction of dolphins and other football memorabilia in the DC area. I wrote to Gibran via his website @ hamdanfootball.com and asked him what sort of dolphin stuff would be available, he responded in kind with the following...

"Darrell,
Good to hear from you the Silent Auction/Football night which is open and free to the public is on Friday Night June 29th at 6 pm at Bishop O'Connell High School in Arlington, Virginia. Currently some of the Dolphins stuff we will have there include signed Zach Thomas, Jason Taylor, Ronnie Brown Footballs. Signed Chris Chambers Game worn Cleats.
Trent Green Signed Football. It should be a fun event and I look forward to seeing you there.

Gibran"

The money form the auction goes to some good cause (I think cancer research). Hopefully some of you fins fans in the DC area can make it, but if you don't I'll probably have a better chance at getting the Jason Taylor signed football. I really wish Gibran the best, maybe he can sneak his way on the roster or find another team to play on.

according to the website, he is on the roster. he doesn't have much support from the fans, but he is one of the guys i like to see play when i go to the mini camps and such. didn't even know who he was til i saw him play in the april mini camp.

that's what i love about our guys, they do so much humanitarian work (especially JT with his foundation) makes me proud to be a DolFan! :)

Back
Top Bottom