Single game ticket sales | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Single game ticket sales

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
I just got my season ticket holder presale offer in the mail. I have not seen the dates listed anywhere so I thought I would pass on some finformation.

The Miami Dolphins general public on-sale dates are tentatively scheduled for June 12th (kickoff package) and July 24th (individual game on-sale).

There is an extremely high demand for the steelers, jets, and patriots games. For these three games there is a a ticket limit of four per game for the season ticket holder presale offer. Disturbing news if you are waiting for one of those games to buy individual tickets on July 24th.

im trying to get 14 seats together for the steeler game...i don't even know if thats possible :(

ZOD said:
The Miami Dolphins general public on-sale dates are tentatively scheduled for June 12th (kickoff package) and July 24th (individual game on-sale).

What is the kickoff package?

My thinking is that the "kickoff package" is preseason games or something related to them anyway. I don't really know what it is though. I've never heard any mention of it.

Phin-o-Rama and anyone else interested in the Steelers game:

There is a package deal for dolfans for that game that includes meeting some players (current and alums), team hotel for 2 nights, upper sideline ticket, transfers, dinner parties, tailgate party, Pro Player Stadium Tour, Pro Shop excursion, and more. Shoot me a PM if you want more info. Pricing is $399 per person for double and there is pricing for singles, triples, and quads as well. Only 30 spots are currently available.

14 seats together is no problem and you won't have to worry about being surrounded by Steelers fans.

sounds phintastic but unfortunately im am going as a guest WITH some steeler fans...one of my best buds is a diehard steeler but anyways i know for a fact that these guys will not be willing to pay 399 a person anyways

i do appreciate the time to reply with this offer i just don't see it fitting our needs unfortunately.....i think we found some for 150 a piece

$150 each is double face. Not bad though for a premium game. If you and your buds don't spend $399 each after dropping $150 a ticket I'll be surprised. Of course it looks like you won't need a hotel, so you have a shot. But, like you said, you're a guest of a Steelers group and the last thing they are interested in is a 3 day Dolphins Experience :lol: .

The "Kickoff Package" will probably consist of a reduced price for the Titans game. The other package they are offering is the option to buy tix for any game you want as long as you buy a Cardinals game ticket too. Same thing they did with the group tix for premium games.

i found the 150 apiece tix through finheavens tickets link....but...i think my pal found some in the nose bleed section but around the 50yd line for 150 apiece...who knows i always bring binoc's

plus there really isn't a bad seat in the house

Back
Top Bottom