Siran Neal meeting with Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Siran Neal meeting with Dolphins

I would like to see us try to find a specialized punt returner that can also be used as a gadget player on offense.
I don't even remember who the returner was in 2022 and Berrios wasn't really a threat in 2023.

I would like to see us try to find a specialized punt returner that can also be used as a gadget player on offense.
I don't even remember who the returner was in 2022 and Berrios wasn't really a threat in 2023.

Yep! Say what you will about Grant. Sure he may fumble. But you knew he had atleast 2-3 returns in him a season.

I’m convinced Chris Grier is just trolling me by wasting $3M in cap space every year on a special teams signing. There is no other explanation.

This doesn’t do much for me (if a starter)

If for ST, fine. But need to cut Duke Riley probably

Plenty of other safeties out there that could start

So long as he isn’t signing to be our 3rd safety, we need all the help on special teams as we can get in terms of coverage.

Ah great. Another expensive special teams ‘ace’ for our **** special teams because of our **** coach. 🤘🏼
Basically what I came here to say. We could have 11 Matthew Slaters and it wouldn’t matter w coach Crossman

I'm not a fan of these type guys, we seem to waste 10 million of our cap every year on special team gunners when we end up kicking it for a touchback 95% of the time
We need an upgrade over Crossen.

Back
Top Bottom