SI's Risers and Sliders (LBs) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SI's Risers and Sliders (LBs)

zachequalsgod

Practice Squad
Reaction score
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...b.risers.sliders/index.html?section=si_latest

I'm a UK homer, so I'm all about some Wesley Woodyard:

Wesley Woodyard Jr., Kentucky: Woodyard was the speediest linebacker in attendance, clocking 4.50 seconds in his forty, with a few watches reading as fast as 4.47 seconds. He was fluid and displayed quick feet during the practice session which is important. Woodyard weighed in at just 227 pounds, which makes him a one-gap linebacker candidate.

I have him in my own personal mock as a SS. I really like the guy, might be too small for OLB.

Wesley Woodyard, SS, Kentucky
Height: 6-1. Weight: 212.
40 Time: 4.41.
Projected Round: 3-4.

Recruited as a safety, moved to linebacker but will probably have to change back into a strong safety in the NFL. Dazzled everyone by running a 4.41 at Kentucky's 2007 Pro Day. That may have moved him from the seventh round to the early part of the third. An instinctive player who is always around the football.

I vision him to be someone like Carnell Lake of the old Pittsburgh Steelers.

That's him. I saw Jamie Silva today in the E/W...

That's him.
I saw Jamie Silva today in the E/W game. He did really good. I would still take Woodyard over Silva, gotta check the combine see how his speed measures up. He has a headhunter approach,...

Woodyard is a safety. That is the position he...

Woodyard is a safety. That is the position he played in high school. He was convert to OLB in college.

He is projected to play SS in the pros. He runs a 4.41 40.

I'm looking at Wesley Woodyard 6-1 215 4.43 ...

I'm looking at Wesley Woodyard 6-1 215 4.43 OLB. Needs to be converted back to SS his original position in HS. As an OLB was 2nd in the SEC in tackles in 2006. Last yr 2007 he led the SEC in...

Back
Top Bottom