Sitting here watching last years Phins-Colts game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sitting here watching last years Phins-Colts game

jgarMD said:
Lebowitz:

Oh do we as Dolphins fans know about "this is our year". I will 100% guarantee the Dolts don't win anything this year. Now for your other question, I would ofcourse love for Manning to be our QB, but that doesn't change the fact that the Dolts are going nowhere. Sorry to have to tell you that. Good day to you. :)
You got money to back that up? I'd put up $100 to your $100 that says that the Colts win the Super Bowl in January of 2005. Put yo money where you mouth is.:D

Fawn Lebowitz said:
And the more I watch this the more I think alot of posters here are dead wrong whether or not you guys should try to get edge. James just abused the Phins with his inside running. The Phin D just couldnt contain him when he ran up the middle but then turned it up outside. Kind of cool watching this again after such a long layoff.

One of our "rocks" inside (Larry Chester) was injured and didn't play. Edge still managed only 3.4 ypc that day.

Fawn Lebowitz said:
You got money to back that up? I'd put up $100 to your $100 that says that the Colts win the Super Bowl in January of 2005. Put yo money where you mouth is.:D
If the Colts couldnt win it last year what makes you think they will do it last year. They havent made any significant improvements unlike New England.

VJ1252 said:
If the Colts couldnt win it last year what makes you think they will do it last year. They havent made any significant improvements unlike New England.
You want in on that bet? Didnt think so.:D

Lebowitz:

You are on, and this is a bet that I intend to collect. Please do not reneg, Colts honor is on the line. This thread will be renacted when the Dolts get knocked out of the playoffs (as a WC no less) in the 1st round. This will preced a mad dash of E James out of dreadful Indy to the warm weather iof Miami when he signs a 5 year deal with us a UFA. You will be made to pay this debt in full. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: This will be the easiest 100.00 cool dollars I ever made.

Back
Top Bottom