"slaton" ?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"slaton" ??

What does Slaton bring? We already have Bush and Miller in the style Slaton can run. I'd make much more sense to bring in Messam or Jonas if we are going to keep 3 RBs on the roster

Miller might just be mostly a returner & special teams guy.

If I were a betting man or an NFL QB, I would not want to rely on him learning blitz pick ups or learning the offense.

Slaton might show up big time in this offense.

Why is Slaton in quotes? Are you implying that he's a fake Steve Slaton?

The point about Miller having trouble picking up pass rushers is true. It might limits his touches early and necessitate keeping "Slim" Slaton around. Who knows . If Reggie gets banged up he may play quite a bit or even start.

Kind of baffled by all the Daniel Thomas haters... not that he was impressive, but i just don't understand why everyone is so down on him? He had a few very good games and a couple games where he didn't do much. He came on strong, he ran hard, and had his rookie type of games too where he didn't do as much. He battled through injuries and still was able to add value to the team.

I mean, I know there is a good number of people here (or anywhere) who just "go with the flow" and don't really have any independent thought, but I am shocked to see how many people slam Daniel Thomas based on an average rookie campaign in which he put up 600 yards and was injured the entire time while playing behind a mediocre offensive line.

it's kind of assumed he's the number two back and our inside runner.i think he'll be great with zone "one cut" blocking. Miller , Slaton , Messam and the rest are battling for third and fourth back in my opinion.

Jonas gray will be on ir more than likely! I think thomas will be a beast this year! Bush is a lock of course. I think javorski lane is going to surprise! Miller is a lock also! Really no room for slaton or messam imho!

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

The Mountaineer in me says, "Hell yes, he makes the team!"

... Take it for what it's worth. :idk:

Back
Top Bottom