Slogans--Fightsongs? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Slogans--Fightsongs?

MajorCanz

Practice Squad
Reaction score
For the past two years, I think our team would best be summed up by a Shania Twain song....

As our team waits to take the field; The Horns could blare.....And Dave could look over his shoulder and say..."Lets Go Girls".....More Horns....and then Dave could lead them out.

And everytime Eddie Moore or David Boston or Sam Madsion's face is on the big screen...they could play the "Man, I feel like a woman".....

Then maybe...just maybe....Wayne might try to do something next year to get us a decent coach.

clear.gif

Actually, I've been wanting ask this question for a while. I forget who it is, but I know that one of the admins on this site is in a band. Had the band ever tried doing their own rendition of the fight song? I'm sure everyone here knows who I'm talking about and I'm embarrased for not knowing but it would be cool to hear a new version of the song.

87 is in a band. He or any other musician on the site would be your best bet.

I had some "bands" back in high school. :lol: The band in my sig are friends of mine.

MajorCanz said:
For the past two years, I think our team would best be summed up by a Shania Twain song....

As our team waits to take the field; The Horns could blare.....And Dave could look over his shoulder and say..."Lets Go Girls".....More Horns....and then Dave could lead them out.

And everytime Eddie Moore or David Boston or Sam Madsion's face is on the big screen...they could play the "Man, I feel like a woman".....

Then maybe...just maybe....Wayne might try to do something next year to get us a decent coach.
How about Hurt from NIN?..sounds perfect for them:

"I will let you down, I will make you hurt" ;)

What are you guys Muckin' talking about? (sorry couldn't resist).

How's about:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Dolphins
Teenage Mutant Ninja Dolphins
Porpoises' in a blubber shell, Dolphin Power!!

:band: :lol:

MajorCanz said:

If they wanted to be more accurate and reflect the attitudes of the vocal minority of the fans....they would just play and endless loop of a baby crying....

Back
Top Bottom