Smack You In The Mouth Football | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Smack You In The Mouth Football

Roth's Wrath

Starter
Reaction score
It's great to see we have a coaching staff and a front office that actually has a clue! I love this type of football, right now they are in the early stages of finding their idenity, i like what i see so far, we are a big and aggressive team that takes it right to the team, not play with this finnese-thinking game , just go out there and bust them in the mouth till they can't take it anymore!:woot:

Absolutely. I've felt for years that until we seriously addressed the O-line, that we wouldn't go anywhere. Now that they have done just that, we can compete again.

Oh, and BTW, Roth has really started to play well. I guess it just took using him the right way...Nice to see him making a conribution, like we all thought he would when we drafted him.

Man the whole goal line stop got me standing on my feet! I love how the D looked, especially Merling!
Wait, did Roth play OLB? How did he hold up?

Man the whole goal line stop got me standing on my feet! I love how the D looked, especially Merling!
Wait, did Roth play OLB? How did he hold up?

Roth had a sack and a couple of pressures. On the goalline stand; Roth drove his guy deep into the backfield leaving LJ nowhere to go but into the "lion's den." He was very impressive.

Back
Top Bottom