Smiley,Soliai,Walden Doubtful & fasano questionable for Sunday's game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Smiley,Soliai,Walden Doubtful & fasano questionable for Sunday's game

Solai being out could be an issue as we routinely brought him in on passing situations to spell Ferguson.

As for Smiley, I don't even know who our back up LG is. Uh-oh

For passing downs, Miami can use Langford, McDaniel, Starks, and Merling as DT passrushers. McDaniel will probably take Fergs place at NT if he needs a breather during other downs.

Chances are Nate Garner will get the spot. I read that he is working at LG in Smiley's absence this week.

We'll be screwed and won't have anyone at NT if Ferguson goes down. He's going to play but he's already not 100% and Soliai is out.

Honestly, if there was a game to have injuries piling on, i dont mind that its this one. I wouldnt mind those guys sitting out and coming back thursday ready for the panthers.

Not that im counting out TB, just that we stack up very nicely against them and would rather our players not reinjury themselves rushing to get back on a game we could win with our depth.

The only sign of Fasano not playing is if we sign Kory or Nalbone of the squad. So, tommorrow should be interesting.

We'll be screwed and won't have anyone at NT if Ferguson goes down. He's going to play but he's already not 100% and Soliai is out.
Starks can do it in a pinch and I think McDaniel played some in TC as well.

i am guess that no word on vontae davis is good because i know he was injuryed in the pats game but did come back to finish it and IMO with out Davis in the secondary that is really going to suck

I hope we can beat Tampa, we really need this game and everyother game.

Back
Top Bottom