Smoke Screen | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Smoke Screen

Csonka39

Starter
Reaction score
hi Fans
well this is the time of year we get the in side scoop from all theALL THE KNOW IT ALLS, i know some one who knows some one.
even the fins will blow some smoke, or let something slip on who there picking.
Post here, who and why we will pick the next QB Dan the man OT jake long or super Duper wr

IF NOTHING ELCE ITS GOING TO BE FUN!!!!
i feel if our guy isent there we wont just pick a body,we will slid down and pick up a extra 2 or 3
i do like Ryan Mallett, Arkansas. Mallett is a towering, physically impressive passer who has competed against the best defensive players in the country for two seasons at Arkansas. As a junior in 2010 he has been dominating, and doing so with little established talent at wide receiver and running back RAY MALLETT.jpg

Mike Pouncey, Guard, Florida

Dolphins needs to bulk up their line as much as possible to protect our QB, Pouncey has recently claimed he will be a COWGIRL but I cant see a guard going in the TOP 10
Jake Locker, Washington
Otto Greule Jr/Getty Images
Locker was the consensus No. 1 quarterback before the 2010 season began, but injuries and erratic passing have moved him down the list.

Locker is a talented passer, but he is not ready for the NFL game immediately. Locker needs coached on footwork and progressions. In time Locker could be a very good NFL quarterback.

In fact, we feel there i
Leonard Hankerson, Wide Receiver, Miami

Mikel Leshoure, Running Back, Illinois
ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM
MORE LATER

Attachments

• ZOOM ZOOM.jpg
    ZOOM ZOOM.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 3
an25af-1.gif

I'm not sure which is worse this time of year, the know-it-alls or the phrase "smoke screen."

Id be sooooo happy to have the 30 seconds of my life back I lost reading this.:crazy:

Back
Top Bottom