SNF - Denver vs Seattle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SNF - Denver vs Seattle

Probaly would have won that game if they had started Plummer....

Roman529 said:
Hope Olindo Mare was watching and taking notes...see how easy it is Olindo to kick the ball through those yellow poles. :D

Remember that Primetime game in 2002 or so with Ricky and CC(b4 getting knocked out) completely dominating Denver. The then-reliable Mare kicked a 53 yarder at the end to win it all!

finfansince72 said:
Probaly would have won that game if they had started Plummer....

Why start a rookie QB when you are 7-4 and in the playoff hunt? Shanny made a dumb move. 7-5 now and probably out of the playoffs.

ih8brady said:
Remember that Primetime game in 2002 or so with Ricky and CC(b4 getting knocked out) completely dominating Denver. The then-reliable Mare kicked a 53 yarder at the end to win it all!

Yep, I was at this game!!!! Elam and Mare both kicked 50+ yarders in the final minute. I think we won 23-21? or 22-20?

Roman529 said:
Yep, I was at this game!!!! Elam and Mare both kicked 50+ yarders in the final minute. I think we won 23-21? or 22-20?

where did Olindo go wrong? That guy in your sig wouldnt be a bad alternative:wink:

Roman529 said:
Why start a rookie QB when you are 7-4 and in the playoff hunt? Shanny made a dumb move. 7-5 now and probably out of the playoffs.

Shanahan did the worst thing a coach can do and started listening to the fans. Cutler is the future but it was obvious by the end of the 1st quarter he wasnt ready to start.

ih8brady said:
where did Olindo go wrong? That guy in your sig wouldnt be a bad alternative:wink:

I think Olindo has just lost it...no confidence. :rolleyes: When Crosby hits it it sounds like a cannon going off. Hope we take a shot at him....UCLA also has a decent kicker but I would take Crosby over anyone else.

Roman529 said:
I think Olindo has just lost it...no confidence. :rolleyes: When Crosby hits it it sounds like a cannon going off. Hope we take a shot at him....UCLA also has a decent kicker but I would take Crosby over anyone else.

I've seen them both play, they're good. Lets just not do a Janokowski.

ih8brady said:
I've seen them both play, they're good. Lets just not do a Janokowski.

Yeah I think Janikowski was a 1st round pick....we have to get a first rate starter in round one. Maybe a OL, LB, could use help in lots of areas.

Back
Top Bottom