So 3rd and Long of NYC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So 3rd and Long of NYC

Heisman34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
So Sunday I was up in NYC and checked out that bar called 3rd and long. Word to describe that place... wow! I had tons of fun and recommend fans who live up there check it out. Just wish here in VA there was a place like that! Almost worth the travel just to watch games there ha.

yeah its a great place place to go if your a fins fan, I love going there....... Only bad thing is that they have no food there!

Yeah that place is great I went up there last year and had a blast. I used to live in VA beach off of independence blvd where do you watch the games at

it's home to dolfans nyc.......run by nate and short michelle
great people by the way

yeah its a great place place to go if your a fins fan, I love going there....... Only bad thing is that they have no food there!

Yup... I haven't missed a Fins game at 3rd and Long yet! I will this Thursday though as I'll be at the game in Miami.
Where in JC are are you btw?

Yeah that place is great I went up there last year and had a blast. I used to live in VA beach off of independence blvd where do you watch the games at

I go to Shorebreak on shore drive. Its the best I've found so far. Rarely any dolphin fans unless its near the end of the season and we have a chance for the playoffs. Pretty lame but always glad to be around more dolphin fans. They have a whole bunch of TV so I always get a good seat so...

Back
Top Bottom