So. Cal Get Together for a Game During the Season! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So. Cal Get Together for a Game During the Season!

Fin Fan in Cali

Fins Up!
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Wanted to see if there a game during the season we would want to have a get together at my place. Could do some Barbecueing, I could have another Finheaven Banner made up, and it could be a meet and greet of the local Finheaven Brothers and Sisters. Just wanted to see if there was any interest out there. Would be cool to put a name with a face, and post pics here of the get together.:wink:

Sounds good.

Choose a date. Just to let you know anything is sept. is bad for me because me and my wife are expecting our 2nd child and the due date in sept.

That would be cool with me. Are there people that still wanted to get together somewhere for the draft?

Hate the jets. That's a good one. I'm tied up for the dallas and oak games (old law school buddies who are each from there) so that's a good choice.

Sounds good.

Choose a date. Just to let you know anything is sept. is bad for me because me and my wife are expecting our 2nd child and the due date in sept.

judging by the amount of presents your little girl got in christmas... me thinks she is going to be jealous of his little sister or brother.

Congrats!!

oceanside is kinda far... trafficwise... anyone in the L.A area?

Im here in Buena Park. Ive met ICE, Moose, BPK, and Phinatic in Manhattan Beach. But the crowd was kinda stale. Im all for meeting at ESPNzone.

I regretfully will have to cancel this get together, as I will be in the process of moving. Sorry, and thanks for your interest.:wink:

John

Back
Top Bottom