So Far You got to love the Jets not getting Bush and the Bills Reaching | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Far You got to love the Jets not getting Bush and the Bills Reaching

Tigers2003

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
The Jets got a great OL in Ferguson but missed on the playmaker of the draft. As far as the Bills? What the #&()_!! A big reach when there was beter Defensive talent out there. Let the Jets and Bills continue to rot!!

The Bills passed on much better talent.....especially sticking with Loserman rather than taking Leinart. :lol:

Maybe the Bills reached, but I rather have their guy than Allen at safety.

LostInPatsLand said:
Maybe the Bills reached, but I rather have their guy than Allen at safety.

I rather have Allen. Whitner, IMO, is good, but not great. There's only one great player in that Ohio defense and we all know who that is. He just made everyone else like Whitner, Youboty, Carpenter, look better. Allen has the potential to be great based on what he did in college and in the combine. How could they have not taken Leinart/Bunkley/Cutler, heck if I was a Bill I'd rather have Holmes or Jackson. They just took a 2nd-3rd round DT in the 1st. GL Bills, you're done.

VanDolPhan said:
He was expected to go in late round 1 also. Not quite the reach that Whitner was.

Mel Kiper had McCargo going in the 3rd or 4th...and the Bills trade up for this?
:lol:

Jets have a chance for Moss or Jackson, not too happy with that :(

Roman529 said:
Mel Kiper had McCargo going in the 3rd or 4th...and the Bills trade up for this?
:lol:

Kipers a tool.

Plenty of places had said he was raising up into the first.

By the way the Jets are making great moves to rebuild their OL. Just got Mangold.

Yeah does Mangold scare any of you?

Mangini is building them...yikes!

Back
Top Bottom