So instead of a player to be named later, we have a COACH to be named later?....... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So instead of a player to be named later, we have a COACH to be named later?.......

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I know whoever they pick if he wins a superbowl with us we'll all be saying the wait was worth it.......but if we're waiting like this just to do the same thing we've done for the past 10 years........this site is gonna go crazy.

Ozzy rules!!

as long as it doesnt go like the Harbaugh fiasco went. Where we were supposedly hours away from inking the guy then he goes to SF and turns them into a playoff team who gets a first round bye!

ughhhh boils my blood

Couldn't agree more... If he signs with Rams tommorow or who knows when we will be the laughing stock of the NFL. AGAIN...

I don't care about that because I've been laughing at this franchise as well. They're a joke but I still love the Dolphins.

I just want a damn coach. Senior Bowl is in 17 days and we need a coach and that coach needs to hire a staff to evaluate players. I do not want Ireland there alone to check out field goal kickers and linemen.

Dolphins are one of the most storied franchises of the NFL. If you'd rather coach a team that's bounced from city to city and probably back again, and has been a cellar dweller, then go. Go live in methhead Midwest.

Back
Top Bottom