So Jarvis Landry Doubles Down On Tannehill | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Jarvis Landry Doubles Down On Tannehill

We all know that Tannehill won't say a thing about Landry until directly questioned on it. Then he'll just say that Landry is a great player and he appreciates what he did for the Dolphins.

Tannehill is a great guy, team player and leader. Jarvis is the antithesis of the great qualities that make Ryan such a great player

So what's the officer's excuse? DA? League officials? Davie HQ? Adam Gase?

I'm not even a Landry guy. And yet now Landry is a woman beater, all for the price of not re signing and giving slights to your golden boy.
Exactly. At the end of the day, F Landry. He didn't resign with the team and hes running his mouth about our current guys. Don't care if its 5th string QB. I don't like it. But don't sit there and tell me GF got paid off when video of the incident is out there lol.

Landry is putting unnecesary pressure on himself right now... I mean there's a really good shot he doesnt get the amount of looks he got annually in Miami over there and Tyrod Taylor isnt a particularely accurate QB to begin with. On top of that, Tyrod's accuracy is borderline atrocious in the red zone, where Landry has gotten the vast majority of his scores in Miami. If he keeps talking **** like that and his production sinks, like I think it will, he is litterally shitting in the hand that fed him his 15M per contract...

Total lack of respect by Landry. Someone should have guided Landry to Finheaven where he could have learned Tannehill is an elite QB, pees blood and it is everyone else's fault when the Dolphins lose.

Total lack of respect by Landry. Someone should have guided Landry to Finheaven where he could have learned Tannehill is an elite QB, pees blood and it is everyone else's fault when the Dolphins lose.
Yup true true. I was impressed with the 6 wins Landry helped the team win last year LOL.

It makes you wonder about the "change of culture" Gase has been stressing about. Guys like Landry and Ajayi are ego maniacs who are so consumed with themselves. Couple that with poor leadership qualities and big contracts, I'm relieved we got rid of them.

What? No 1500 word rambling diatribe this time?

Let's all take the advice that Jarvis should've listened to and move on and not talk about it.

)

Yeah the best feature on Twitter is the ability to mute certain words. I’d love to mute Landry, Ajayi and Omar on this board. So tired of Landry.

All this BS coming from Pouncey and Landry just reinforces my conviction that Gase really didn't want either of them on the team. Meanwhile, Suh is looking forward, counting his money, and not mulling over perceived slights. Suh is the only one of the three I'll miss. He's a man and the other two are children.

Back
Top Bottom