So long... and thanks for all the ¢hip$! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So long... and thanks for all the ¢hip$!

There is a bigger issue here. Let's assume Cutler was going to be the qb no matter what. Miami as a coaching staff and FO should have had him here in Mini Camp. Might have been cheaper. There is only short term vision on this team. RT had a torn ACL in Nov and is the only athlete I know that didn't have surgery. They actually expected him together through the year with no setbacks, and if he didn't Matt Moore would be the back up. Gase can continue thinking he can make chicken salad, however, his job is on the line in 2018. Keep sticking to the guns and the stubbornness, and see what happens.

There is a bigger issue here. Let's assume Cutler was going to be the qb no matter what. Miami as a coaching staff and FO should have had him here in Mini Camp. Might have been cheaper. There is only short term vision on this team. RT had a torn ACL in Nov and is the only athlete I know that didn't have surgery. They actually expected him together through the year with no setbacks, and if he didn't Matt Moore would be the back up. Gase can continue thinking he can make chicken salad, however, his job is on the line in 2018. Keep sticking to the guns and the stubbornness, and see what happens.
Dude, you think Cutler would come out of retirement, for LESS money, without any guarantee whatsoever that he would start, and cause a QB controversy in the meantime?

Dude, you think Cutler would come out of retirement, for LESS money, without any guarantee whatsoever that he would start, and cause a QB controversy in the meantime?
well he had leverage in Aug. He had less in March

Thanks for the memories Jay. Wish you still had that first day of training camp arm you wowed us with, we might have won a few more games.

1.gif

giphy.gif

1.gif

2.gif

GleamingSnappyKatydid-size_restricted.gif

jayyy.0.gif

WeightyGivingBlackfish-size_restricted.gif

GleamingSnappyKatydid-size_restricted.gif

1.gif

ZanyAdeptCaimanlizard.gif

Adam Gase was gushing to the point of being ****y about Ryan Tannehill and how this offense was going to elevate in 2017.

Him going down, especially in August, was a huge blow. Having Jay Cutler available was a "gun to the head whats my best option" move.

Jay Cutler was not coming here if Ryan Tannehill was healthy so there is no reason to even assume why Miami did not have him here in March.

And Ryan did not have the ACL surgery because it wasn't a full tear, and with top level doctors around him plus his own medical experience being a Surgical student at TA&M he looked for alternative ways to rehab. I also disagreed with him not having it . . . but honestly who am I to have an opinion on it one way or the other . . . I'm not a medical student or doctor.

Where Adam Gase showed his most stubborness was trying to make chicken **** out of the offensive line in 2016 . . . but then in 2017 you see UDFAs step in and look pretty decent so you can see why he has the confidence not to spend high assets on the line . . . but I think its been a problem for so long it may be time just to fix it via draft/FA and allow his offense the best shot to have success.

Mrs Cutler posted a g’bye on her Insta..

“The end of another chapter

“Thank you @miamidolphins for taking such great care of me and my family,”

“Back home and this time we took Jay with us ,” she continued, suggesting that Cutler will not be returning next season.

Cavallari, added the hashtag “#ItsBeenRealFL.”

story written/reported from People.com
don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you...best of luck Jay, just don't put the uni back on for us to play ok? :)

Good riddance, hope Jay Cutler never darkens our door again, even as a commentator

And Ryan did not have the ACL surgery because it wasn't a full tear, and with top level doctors around him plus his own medical experience being a Surgical student at TA&M he looked for alternative ways to rehab. I also disagreed with him not having it . . . but honestly who am I to have an opinion on it one way or the other . . . I'm not a medical student or doctor.

Christ, now he's a "surgical student?"

Can we please stop anointing Ryan Tannehill with some kind of medical know-how and super-smarts because he was THINKING about or even PLANNING to go to medical school? WANTING to go to med school doesn't require intellect beyond being a college student (which all NFL players have been), and it certainly doesn't imply ANY, and I mean ANY, medical knowledge. So let's give up this idea of Tannehill being somehow more informed related to this decision because he wants to go to med school. At most, he might have been more INTERESTED in his injury, treatment, etc. than the average player.

This isn't directed at you specifically, but I'm getting tired of seeing "he was going to go to medical school!" as some kind of proof that he's a genius, or even that he made the most informed and infallible decision regarding his knee. Myron Rolle says hi.

Christ, now he's a "surgical student?"

Can we please stop anointing Ryan Tannehill with some kind of medical know-how and super-smarts because he was THINKING about or even PLANNING to go to medical school? WANTING to go to med school doesn't require intellect beyond being a college student (which all NFL players have been), and it certainly doesn't imply ANY, and I mean ANY, medical knowledge. So let's give up this idea of Tannehill being somehow more informed related to this decision because he wants to go to med school. At most, he might have been more INTERESTED in his injury, treatment, etc. than the average player.

This isn't directed at you specifically, but I'm getting tired of seeing "he was going to go to medical school!" as some kind of proof that he's a genius, or even that he made the most informed and infallible decision regarding his knee. Myron Rolle says hi.

I mean the guy was a Honor student, majoring in biology and wanted to become an Orthopedic Surgeon. I would say when discussing the future of his knee he was likely able to hold a very competent conversation in regards to his options and probably was well versed in the subject matter. That isn't anointing him anything . . . that is just being realistic.

Being a Biology major he likely knew about stem cell procedures and their impact long before the knee injury. Plus Dr. Andrews has his own stem cell procedure that he has been plugging and team doctors signed off as well. This wasn't a one man decision.

By all accounts and double/triple checks, the knee was as healed as it would of been had he had the surgery. Sounded unbelievable but it is what it is at this point . . . he got the surgery now and alas we wait until August to see if it all checks out.

Back
Top Bottom