So maybe I am back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So maybe I am back

THE OG CANEPHINS

formally known as CANEPHINS
Reaction score
Been spending all my time at another site where the mods over moderate and are serious kill joys.

Before I start posting here, again, has the mod level here gotten to that type of absurd level? You know, the constant moving of threads, combining them for no reason, editing users posts and thread titles, deleting posts etc?

Have grown tired of the panty waisted mods and am looking for a home where one can post freely and not have to worry about a keyboard jockey abusing his power and over moderating a site. The best type of mod on a board is one that is never seen nor heard from. Are the mods here of that level or are they dictators like on the other, Phins, site I was on?

Will save me a lot of trouble knowing this before I invest time and energy here talking about my beloved Dolphins. :420:

Been spending all my time at another site where the mods over moderate and are serious kill joys.

Before I start posting here, again, has the mod level here gotten to that type of absurd level? You know, the constant moving of threads, combining them for no reason, editing users posts and thread titles, deleting posts etc?

Have grown tired of the panty waisted mods and am looking for a home where one can post freely and not have to worry about a keyboard jockey abusing his power and over moderating a site. The best type of mod on a board is one that is never seen nor heard from. Are the mods here of that level or are they dictators like on the other, Phins, site I was on?

Will save me a lot of trouble knowing this before I invest time and energy here talking about my beloved Dolphins. :420:

Read and familiarize yourself with the TOS, there is a link at the top of the page. As long as you follow the terms of service there will be no problems.

We mods are strict on a couple things 1) personal attacks, do not attack the poster directly for example you cannot call someone a douchebag. You can attack the credibility of the post however, for example "your post is complete bull**** and unfounded based on.............". 2) Racial, religious, ethnic and any other type of slurs associated with a derogatory meaning will get you some time off as well.

Other than that keep the topics in the right forums and have fun.

If you act like an adult and treat others like one we "the keyboard Jockeys" won't have to waste our time trying to make you act like one and it will save a lot of us the time and effort doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a diva post lol

No need to worry about personal attacks or racism here.

Things I am talking about could be as simple as posting a thread during a game, that deserves its own topic, and then having it moved into a game thread for no reason. Of which the thread then gets lost in there.

Things like that. Or having a thread talking about a player the team is interested in. The player is signed and the mod changes the thread title to players is signed. Things like that.

Brother just post like you would want to be talked to and enjoy the site. Great to have you here.:hi5:

John

Fin Fan In Cali

Wow. Did not know that. At one point when I had my site he wanted to partner up with me. We were talking about merging the 2 together, but I to was moving in a different direction and it just didn't work out.

WOW...I can even take it back a step further that I didn't even notice. I am one of the Finheaven originals. I was #12 in the signups.

By the looks of that I should have some serious stock options and a place at the adults dinner table, right?

Or at the very least be ad free, right? :hump:

WOW...I can even take it back a step further that I didn't even notice. I am one of the Finheaven originals. I was #12 in the signups.

By the looks of that I should have some serious stock options and a place at the adults dinner table, right?

Or at the very least be ad free, right? :hump:

Of course you can! http://www.finheaven.com/join-vip

Don't post a thread where it shouldn't be and there's no issue :up:

Just leave my threads alone. Mine are always placed where they should be. :hump:

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Fine, did it your way. Still seeing an annoying eBay ad at the top of every page. Please remove it. Thanks. :brewskis:

Just leave my threads alone. Mine are always placed where they should be. :hump:

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Fine, did it your way. Still seeing an annoying eBay ad at the top of every page. Please remove it. Thanks. :brewskis:

it's actually not an AD. Finheaven gets revenue from people going to ebay using that link and making a purchase.

Then why are you worrying about it so much? If it's in the proper forum, it won't be moved. If it's not, it will be moved and you'll just have to deal with it. The forums are very straight forward. Talking about college football? It belongs in the college football forum. Talking about the buffalo bills? It goes in the Beasts of the East forum. Extremely simple.

While we absolutely welcome your membership and look forward to your contributions, please don't presume to tell us how to run our shop. We always welcome suggestions and usually respond and consider all. Demands? Not so much.

If something is out of place, it's going to be moved. If the exact same article is posted multiple times, it's going to be merged. We don't overmerge or move threads willy-nilly, so adhere to basic forum etiquette and everything will be great.

Welcome back!

Back
Top Bottom