So Rex like to cry like a baby... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So Rex like to cry like a baby...

I don't know about crying like a baby, but he looks like he is about to have a baby.

Jesus what a sissy man, RALLY your troops don't cry to them.
Of course he could be upset because, after all these losses, the Jets FO took his lunch buffet pass from him.
You SUCK Rex Ryan!!!

I hate the Jets with a passion. But I do hope they beat the Pats Im sick of Tom brady and Belicheat and the NfL thinking the Pats are superbowl contenders.

how can nyjunc defend this guy??

there is no reason to do so. he has done nothing and shown nothing.

if they keep him for next year (i reeeallly hope they do) then they are just wasting another year because he will be canned by the end of next year.

god the irony of all of this is so freaking amazingly awesome...he's gonna ask parcells for advice?? the guy that's behind that "gimmicky offense" ???

jesus you can't write this ****

Poor Rex just needs some quality time on Nutrisystem®

I'm a pretty emotional cat myself, and, I've cried on more than one occasion. The scene in Blackhawk Down when Shutgart and Gordon volunteer to go down to secure the crash site....Against, essentially the entire city, just because it's what you do? Waterworks every time.

I can't ever recall crying over football....Not in front of anyone, anyway...And certainly never if I was in charge of them.

Ryan has shown himself to be a bombastic ***, which works well if you are winning....but when you go from bombastic *** to sobbing emotional guy, it makes it look like you're really unbalanced, and, defintily sort of weak and dulplicitus.

I will say, I'm surprised. I had Ryan pegged for swaggering tough guy. turns out he's just a fatass playground bully that cries when someone hits him in the nose.

Acting like an a-hole tough guy hasn't worked. When all else fails....fresh tactics...hehe

I thinks it's the hormone's. My fiancee used to cry all the time for no reason when she was pregnant too.

I feel so bad for him! Well maybe not so much! Cry FATTY Cry!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm getting all choked just thinking about that fat ******* crying in a team meeting.

cartman_scott-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom