So what's the plan???

fin-atic

Are you a VIP?
Club Member
Reaction score
I know we are tailgating prior to the game, but:

-Where?
-Time?
-Who's doing food? Do we all need to bring stuff?
-Etc., etc.

I know we are a ways out still, but not that far out. Who is planning this thing?

Just curious.

Originally posted by fin-atic
I know we are tailgating prior to the game, but:

-Where?
-Time?
-Who's doing food? Do we all need to bring stuff?
-Etc., etc.

I know we are a ways out still, but not that far out. Who is planning this thing?

Just curious.

Where? I know my entire family parks near the helipad, so I'ld like to be by them, since I personally only see them once or twice a year. In addition, they are HUGE Dolphin fans, and usually have a pretty nice setup. I called up ProPlayer, and they just told me that the helipad is in the East parking lot, between gates D and F. I am trying to find more detailed information, if anybody else knows, please let me know.

Also, I am trying to find a meeting point PRIOR to going to ProPlayer. This way, we can all park together. I'm looking for a restaurant or something. If the majority of us leave at once, it will be easier to get to. I am also looking into those little metal signs to put in the ground, to help people figure out where it's at. But not sure if this is allowed, will see....

Time: The game is at 8:30, gates usually open 4 hours prior. So I'll try and be there then. Will give more details then.

Food: Bring what you want. Michele told me that she plans on bringing a grill and some stuff. She also has the tent things, etc. Whatever you want to contribute, please bring.

If you have a portable TV or whatever, that would be awesome as well.

Finally, I must admit, I'm going to be EXTREMELY busy for September. I have a ton of meetings and conferences that I must go to because I'm in some organizations at school. To put this to some meaning, between work, school, this, meetings, and etc, I'll only be working about 5 days next month. So, if anyone would like to take this up, and is a good planner (*cough* Michele *cough*) then I would REALLY appreciate it. If not, I'll do my best.

If you have any questions, let me know.

Sincerely,
Andrew Tatum

We'll be parking right up front in East 10.

I'm still looking for some where for all of us to meet up at... if anyone knows, please let me know...

So what is the game plan?

JayDog and I are driving down Saturday and should arrive at our hotel (Radisson Deauville Resort Miami Beach) around 3pm. Maybe we could meet at Houligan's Sports Bar. It is close to the stadium. Jay and I want to watch the Hurricanes/Boston College game and then hang out for the Sunday 1pm games before meeting everyone for the Dolphin game. Miamian, do you need a ride to the game? PM me and let me know ASAP.

We need to figure out who is bringing what and soon! I have a small propane grill, 4 folding chairs, a big cooler and can bring food. We should somehow get a chat going this week. I work until 10pm. Let me know.

Originally posted by FinHeavenAJ
We'll be parking right up front in East 10.

I'm still looking for some where for all of us to meet up at... if anyone knows, please let me know...
clear.gif

The two H H are where the helipads are.
I think 10 should be somewhere in that "1A -2" area. Those gate are the ones that open around 4 hours before gametime. I hope this helps you out....

Actually, East 10 is right besides the helipads...

Also, where is the Houligan's Sports Bar?

Talk to ya later...

Nevermind on Hooligan's. It is down in the Kendall area. Too far South. How about:

http://www.alehouseinc.com/

Doral Ale House
3271 N.W. 87th Avenue, Miami
10.5 miles South of the stadium

OR

North Miami Ale House
3227 NE 163rd Street, North Miami Beach
7.5 miles East of the stadium near the beach

We have a few Ale House's in Orlando and the food and atmosphere is great!

Great to see a chat going on this!!!

I have my Tix (thanks AJ) and plan on being there for whatever we do.
I am not available Saturday night because I am going to the FIU home opener (my daughter is a freshman), but definitely will be available as soon as possible on Sunday.

I have a 6ft folding table I can bring and some coolers, I am willing to bring whatever.

I think we need to start a list. First of all I know the following will be there:

AJ
Miadphan13 & Jay
Me (fin-atic) and my brother
Miamian?

Who else?

Once we get a count then people should start saying what they will bring:

I'll start the list and each person can just aqdd to it:

Miadphan13: Grill, 4 chairs, cooler, and food (?)
Fin-atic: 6ft folding table, Coolers, Food (?)
AJ:
Miamian:

Who else?

AJ did you say you have a banner to put up?

So what else guys?

PS
I am SOOOO Jacked up abut this!!

I'd love to get in on this, but I have a group that I have a routine with already.... I need to check with them first. Worst case scenario is I will drop a bottle of Jack, or something off and have a toast with you guys & gals, meet some fellow FinHeaven people for the first time and take some pics.... I'd love to meet you guys. So we will see as the date gets closer.....

Sorry I haven't posted yet. I've been busy with work and all. Anyway, I'll go along with whatever the consensus is. If you want to meet beforehand, cool, just name the place. If we want to tailgate prior, I can try and whip something up. I haven't made arroz con quimbombó in awhile. Maybe that could be the secret to a Dolphins win:rolleyes:

BTW, Michele how did you know about my transportation issues? But, don't worry about me. I'll make it.

I think any food that can be brought would be great. SO here is the updated list:

Miadphan13: Grill, 4 chairs, cooler, and food (?)
Fin-atic: 6ft folding table, Coolers, Dogs & Brats
AJ:?
Miamian: Food Aroz con quinbombo
XophinsXo: Beer
goldfish: A toast!!

So far counting the above, that adds up to be about 12 people counting the friends/mates of each person. So remember that number if you are making food. I will also bring hot dogs, Brats, and buns, condiments, etc. to cook on Michelle's grill.

Who else c'mon people jump on in there!

Are you going to have a FH&C banner..... flag or something?

Goldfish -

I am working on making some banners now... :cool:

In reply to your PM: Yes, I will have some :D

Also, Michele... I did some looking around, and since the majority of the people are coming from the North...

The Davie Ale House would be the best option. The stadium isn't too far away (20 minutes), but it's convenient.

Davie Ale House
2080 S. University Drive
Davie, FL 33224
(954) 236-0062

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.ad...&zipcode=33224&homesubmit.x=32&homesubmit.y=6

If we all meet there at 1, we could leave at 3:45 or something, since the gates open at 4:30.

Also, I will PM you all my cell phone incase you get lost or can't find me...

Back
Top Bottom