So....will Gase admit Cutler was a failed move.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

So....will Gase admit Cutler was a failed move....

Every starter could be hurt and it wouldn't matter. Once the players opt out, it's over. Look what happened to Harbaugh in SF.

But look at how the team outscored Tampa Bay 13-3 in the second half (excluding the final goofball touchdown), when it looked like the players had all but quit.

The power of good quarterback play.

Cutler in concussion protocol?

This is the perfect week to show the fans that Moore is inferior. Send him into Pats-ville with a week of prep...

Cutler will be back

Also, season is over, who cares

But look at how the team outscored Tampa Bay 13-3 in the second half (excluding the final goofball touchdown), when it looked like the players had all but quit.

The power of good quarterback play.

It hasn't happened yet. There's still hope. Ship needs to be righted in a hurry though.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say if he continues to go with Cutler over Moore ... he will lose this team.

Wrong. Shula was very flexible. He changed his offensive philosophy from power run to passing once he got Marino.

It's we'll know that Shula was extremely stubborn especially when making changes to his staff. He held on to olivadotti way too long.

It hasn't happened yet. There's still hope. Ship needs to be righted in a hurry though.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say if he continues to go with Cutler over Moore ... he will lose this team.
I agree w this.

Back
Top Bottom