SOFLA PPLS - Would you join a tackle football league? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

SOFLA PPLS - Would you join a tackle football league?

ADavieDolphin

StickyIckyRicky
Reaction score
I just moved home back to Davie after finishing up school UCF and up there every Saturday morning we played tackle football. Always 15-25 ppl there, ppl from age 17-30 came out. Wasn't to viscious, everyone was friendly.
I'm looking for a group of people that play tackle football religiously similar to what we did up there.
The weather is getting nice people!

Anyway, I got about 5-6 kids that would play down here, so I'm looking for either an existing group, or I will organize one.

I'm just dying to play football, the phins got me all fired up.

So whos down? It'll be in the Davie/Plantation area, there are nice fields I've played at here, without trouble from rangers. Normally a 11-2 or noon-3pm timeframe

i know a flag (yes theres an L) league you can join... all ages light comp

Im in Boca, id like to play... been looking to do so for a while. PM me.

pm me too. i just back down to delray from ucf. but my work schedule might interfere. but never hurts to look.

the people i know are 20-27, its light competetion, there is no spear tackling.. no one leads into piles with their head. When it comes down to us, no one wants to get hurt.. and no one has ever in 2 years suffered a serious injury. probably becuz we pray together be4 and after each game. im not religious but i swear it matters.

I'll pm you guys if i can get a game going. It will be next week, Saturday at 1130 for warmups. I'll post location and my phone number too.

Upp for more players

we play every week, i got 6 definite players.. PM me we can set up different squads and have a schedule.

Back
Top Bottom