Some Chiefs, Dolphins fans who attended record-cold playoff game now need amputations | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some Chiefs, Dolphins fans who attended record-cold playoff game now need amputations

Cold AF.

Had to bring cardboard to stand on.

I see people get heat exhaustion and wheeled out by medical staff at September games in Florida every year. Should NFL move our home games whenever the heat index gets too high?

Agree there’s gotta be personal responsibility too.
Agreed. If this was an issue then cancel the game. They didn’t and the fans chose to attend.

The NFL will respond to fans getting frostbite in KC by stripping Miami of all afternoon games in September and October to ensure no one overheats in the lower bowl. And then demand a roof be built. And then take a draft pick from Miami for good measure.
Unfortunately, there’s some realty to your fine comment.

Of course the game should have been moved to St. Louis and played indoors. The NFL was stupid.
But what kind of brainless fan would go outside for 3-4 in that weather? Anyone with half a brain would not even go outside.
But then again you cant explain stupidity.

Buffalo can have their game postponed for a pile of snow, but this game not only couldn’t be postponed for more severe weather but also couldn’t be played during sunlight hours when it would at least maximize the highest temperature possible because — well, the NFL needed to maximize every dollar they believe they could make ensuring it was the night game in the Pea**** time slot.

Anybody that buys the NFL’s virtue signaling narrative that they care about player safety, fan safety, or any of these so called social justice causes over the years just hasn’t been paying attention and/or has buried their head in the sand.

The NFL is interested in one thing only. Doing whatever they believe will maximize revenue. They have zero conscience about it.

People need to learn personal accountability. The NFL didn’t make those fans go to the game or make them not wear the appropriate clothing. The fans are at fault. F**k around and find out! Way too much snowflake mentality of this blaming someone else for you being a dumba$$
Agree.

Great job NFL.

This is why I roll my eyes when Josh Allen and the like whine and moan about the “unfair” home field advantage we have just because their bench is in the sun. Are you kidding me? Vs 25 mile per hour winds, sub zero temperatures, etc.

Every outdoor team has some sort of home advantage from the weather, unless the climate is mild I suppose.

Now having said that, there is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing.

Of course the game should have been moved to St. Louis and played indoors. The NFL was stupid.
But what kind of brainless fan would go outside for 3-4 in that weather? Anyone with half a brain would not even go outside.
But then again you cant explain stupidity.
Did you hear about those 3 dudes who went over to their friends house in KC to watch that game, and then got high, and passeed out outside in the dudes backyard and froze to death?

Back
Top Bottom