Some honest questions about our team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some honest questions about our team

Reaction score
1 Tannehill's due to count $20 million vs the cap next year. Can that number be restructured or is that guaranteed no matter what?
2 If you could get Ryan's cap number down to $10 million or so, is it worth doing or do you start anew in 2017 with someone else?
3 Are you confident that there is anyone in the building in Davie who can actually re-build this roster and get it right or do we need to find a new GM and scouts to get this going in the correct direction?
4 How much time do you see left in the hour glass for Wake and Williams as our ends? They're up there in years and you'd have to think that both have to be replaced in the next 1-2 seasons.
5 Give me TEN PLAYERS who can actually serve as the nucleus of this team, to be built around starting next year.

I actually have trouble finding ten guys that I think we can do this with. Do you feel the same? We've gone so long with bad drafting that we don't just need to fill one hole per position but multiple ones. It's really amazing. You can make the case that we don't need one RB, but two. Not one TE, but a couple (some who have some blocking ability as well as catching ability), multiple OL, we won't even go into it. Two DE's as ours are long in the tooth. If you walk away from Suh's contract when it's cost friendly, you'd say we need two DT's, we need MORE THAN two LB's, and corners as well for nickel packages and if you part with Ryan, you make the case that we need a new starting QB and potential back up if Moore is done here as well.

How's all this getting done? Think Mike T's getting it all done by himself?

It's hard to have hope or faith in this club. I just don't think there's any light at the end of the tunnel. Tell me how wrong I am, please!

Tannehill's dead money is 10 mil. If designated post Jun 1 cut its 5 mil. Very workable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Absolutely
3. Not at all. Nothing will change with Tbum at the top, he needs to go asap. Grier MAYBE can do ok on his own with no tbum influence, but his track record is not good either.
4. Wake can be effective for another 1-2 yrs after this season, MW can go away now he is a lazy waste of $. The internal motivation difference between CW and MW is amazing.
5. My only critical building blocks for this team would be Reshad, Landry, Tunsil, & Howard. But I would keep Suh, Wake, Lippet, Pouncey, Drake, Parker out of not wanting to create new holes or bc of money in Suhs case.

Back
Top Bottom