Some News and Notes

FIN-IN-RI

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Just a re-hash of whats happened in the past 2 weeks. Some info to ponder:

Yahoo Sports:
Digest Staff - DolphinDigest.com
June 7, 2004 at 1:52pm ET

-- Rookie cornerback Will Poole has changed his jersey number from 40 to 27.

-- Wide receiver David Boston has shed about 13 pounds in recent weeks.

-- The Dolphins have begun experimenting using Chris Chambers as a slot receiver in three-wide formations.

-- The Dolphins also are toying with the idea of using Larry Chester as a blocker on kickoff returns.

-- The Dolphins last week worked out running back James Allen and cornerback Reggie Austin.

-- Offensive tackle Damion McIntosh continues to make progress from ankle surgery, and he was off crutches last week.

I guess this off-season isn't as bad as others.

i wonder if anyone in the nfl is having some really bad problems with their offseason, i dont really now whats happening in the other clubs besides the rams, who leonard little is probly screwed for this season with his fricken legal problems. thanks for summing it all up. does anyone know if chester is really that fast to be on the kick return, why not put someone faster but yet maybe not as big.

Juice_56 said:
i wonder if anyone in the nfl is having some really bad problems with their offseason, i dont really now whats happening in the other clubs besides the rams, who leonard little is probly screwed for this season with his fricken legal problems. thanks for summing it all up. does anyone know if chester is really that fast to be on the kick return, why not put someone faster but yet maybe not as big.
I think Chester is going to really lay it out for us this season. He has been quoted a few times about wanting to knock opposing players heads off. I'm gonna look for him gunnin' it on ST.

Few comments...

1) I am really looking forward to seeing Chester on ST. He is going to make heads rol. I am predicting him making the last block to open free our KR for a TD.

2) Wasn't CC used last year in the slot? Or wasn't it already talked about last year?

3) Where are all the bashers who bash Boston for saying he didn't want to lose weight and was not going to lose weight?

4) Could McIntosh be ready during sometime this season? Earlier then expected?

5) Why didn't Freeman take back 27 which was his original number as a Phin. Why didn't he take it back now that Buckley isn't here. I remember him saying he didn't want to give it up last year.

Prime Time said:
Few comments...
Prime Time said:

1) I am really looking forward to seeing Chester on ST. He is going to make heads rol. I am predicting him making the last block to open free our KR for a TD.

ME TOO!!

2) Wasn't CC used last year in the slot? Or wasn't it already talked about last year?

I thought he was used in motion, but now that i think about it i dont think he was.:confused:

3) Where are all the bashers who bash Boston for saying he didn't want to lose weight and was not going to lose weight?

yea show your faces...!

4) Could McIntosh be ready during sometime this season? Earlier then expected?

hopefully!

5) Why didn't Freeman take back 27 which was his original number as a Phin. Why didn't he take it back now that Buckley isn't here. I remember him saying he didn't want to give it up last year.

:dunno:

Prime Time said:
Few comments...

I was one who mentioned that we should be cautious with Boston regarding his weight and other issues. Never said he wouldn't lose weight or amount to nothing. Just said his actions hadn't convinced me he had changed for the better.
Now it seems that he is complying and so far so good. I'm still somewhat skeptical of putting him in the "sure thing" category until I see him play in a pre-season game and set the tone for the season.

Back
Top Bottom