Some 'Phins tidbits from KFFL......... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some 'Phins tidbits from KFFL.........

phinsphan4ever

Welcome to Miami Daunte!!
Reaction score
I think that some people are getting too riled up about David Boston thus far. I'm of the belief that this is getting blown way out of proportion. He has plenty of time to get to the targeted weight which was agreed upon in the restructured contract. Hopefully, Eddie Moore will be 100% healed by training camp, thus giving us at worst solid LB depth. I'm not too sure of my stance on running 2 TE sets though.

Dolphins | Moore Expected For Next Minicamp - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 7 May 2004 09:39:41 -0700

Michael Cunningham, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Miami Dolphins LB Eddie Moore (foot) has not recovered enough from a foot injury suffered last summer, but he is expected to be ready for the team's next minicamp which starts May 18.

Dolphins | Boston Must Tone Down - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 7 May 2004 09:28:36 -0700

Updating a previous report, Bob Emanuel Jr., of the Miami Herald, reports Miami Dolphins head coach Dave Wannstedt elaborated more on WR David Boston following practice Thursday, May 6. Boston weighed around 240 pounds when he joined the Dolphins on March 18 and has not lost much weight since then. "He's too muscled up right now, and he doesn't have any fat to lose," said Wannstedt. "It's just a matter of toning down." Dolphins wide receivers coach Jerry Sullivan added," He hasn't practiced yet. When he does that, he'll lose the weight in a hurry. He has to watch what he eats. He bulks up fast if he's lifting weights a lot."

Dolphins | Lee Looking Good In Minicamps - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 7 May 2004 09:27:25 -0700

Michael Cunningham, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports Miami Dolphins TE Donald Lee has shown his agility and speed through the team's first two minicamps. An improvement in his receiving game could result in more playing time, but Dolphins head coach Dave Wannstedt has not said he will use more two-tight end sets because that would likely mean removing FB Rob Konrad off the field.

Dolphins | Williams To Be Utilized More? - from www.KFFL.com
Fri, 7 May 2004 09:16:38 -0700

Michael Cunningham, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins would like to use RB Ricky Williams more in the passing game.

Thank you. I appreciate the report. Cant wait to see those Preseason games on NFL channel...

phinsphan4ever said:
Michael Cunningham, of the Sun-Sentinel, reports the Miami Dolphins would like to use RB Ricky Williams more in the passing game.

This one cracks me up. "they would like to"?..What does that mean? They would like to, but they can't? Is something going to stop them? It's just like using Konrad in the passing game..."they would like to" but they likely won't.

DOLFANMIKE said:
Thank you. I appreciate the report. Cant wait to see those Preseason games on NFL channel...

Your welcome bro. :cool: I believe that all of us obsessed 'Phin fans scour the net for any info. :cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom