Some possibly good news..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some possibly good news.....

Pinrod33

Daniel of the Phins Den
Reaction score
on a day that all of a sudden has turned into a bad day. It's an insider "Rumor Central" posting but I don't think it would be too big of a deal if I copy the couple of sentences, would it mods?

"As strange is it seems, Vanderbilt QB Jay Cutler could fall to No. 16 or No. 17 if he's bypassed by Arizona and Detroit (ninth and 10th picks), and that appears to be the likely scenario at this stage, according to ESPN.com's John Clayton. The Lions, who may trade out of the pick, are leaning toward drafting defense. Texas safety Michael Huff is a candidate, although the Lions might feel better about taking him a little lower. The Cardinals appear to be targeting Florida State linebacker Ernie Sims.
If Cutler is still on the board at No. 15, he will be a strong consideration for Denver, according to Clayton."

It kind of contradicts itself by saying that he would likely fall to 16 or 17 and then saying Denver would take a strong look at taking him, but it's a coulda shoulda type thing. I just thought we might need a little something different. I would have no problems with Cutler falling into our lap. I would think there is an 90% chance Saban would take him. I didn't see it posted, so sorry if it already was.

....., you shoulda instead wrote that you just save money on your car insurance by switching to geico

finsfan_84 said:
....., you shoulda instead wrote that you just save money on your car insurance by switching to geico

At least we haven't lost our sense of humor.......wise guy. I would've used it, buts its way been done. Definately tired.

I would be okay with drafting Cutler. If we got Harrington then one of the 3 qb's would have to be the answer. And If they all turned out good we would be in good shape to make a trade.

I hope the Jets draft Cutler. I think he is way overdone and I think that is why he will drop in the end and make Mayock look like a fool.

finfan54 said:
I hope the Jets draft Cutler. I think he is way overdone and I think that is why he will drop in the end and make Mayock look like a fool.

I agree.. no need to draft a QB this year

Back
Top Bottom