Some shirts I'm working on for this season... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some shirts I'm working on for this season...

Elle Clouds

Active Roster
Reaction score
I can add your own name or color choices. What do you think.. any suggestions? I can make some for a cross promotion on finheaven to get some more VIP members. Shirts will be between $12-$15. Any other players you'd like to see?

To purchase:

http://therapytee.com/index.php/shop-tees/custom/dolphins-detail

bt.jpg

PK.jpg

JONES.jpg

SB.jpg

lt.jpg

h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the gray one and the aqua / orange (last one) because it feels traditional in the color scheme. Very cool.

I want one or more of these. Cool design Elle, very impressive. Wake and Tunsil might be players to add. And consider orange as a color choice.

I like the designs, but the small/short sleeves aren't my thing. I'd definitely buy some if it weren't for that.

with all due respect they look like women shirts. I might be interested in one for the wifey...

I will say the design is nice and clean. The hierarchy and readability is a bit wonky but it's manageable. I would suggest sticking with the team colors for the most part though.

Because the dolphin is just the outline of the animal it doesn't really convey the Miami Dolphins right away with the different colors. Applying the team colors coupled with the players names really drives home the Miami Dolphins feel.

Overall though it's pretty good.

I'd MOST DEFINITELY cop the Grey Devonte and the Teal Juice for sure. Custom shirts like that are where it's at. They are supposed to look different; hence the word "custom". They're 100% original. Sign me up Elle Clouds.

I like the designs, but the small/short sleeves aren't my thing. I'd definitely buy some if it weren't for that.

I have long sleeves also... just havent mocked any for this thread..

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

I'll make some more tonight and put them up for sale on my site.

I really like the teal and grey.

I imagine Wake would sell better than Howard...

If you have my size and the shipping isnt evil I will certainly think about getting one!

I love those shirts a lot! Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom