someone make a petition | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

someone make a petition

Can we win a SB

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
someone make a website or petition to bring back Marino.. He will have great influence on quarterbacks we take.. he can tells us if feeley is the real deal or not

Can we win a SB said:
someone make a website or petition to bring back Marino.. He will have great influence on quarterbacks we take.. he can tells us if feeley is the real deal or not

Why would Marino tell us if Feeley is the real deal or not?? He's an analyst not a scout. He hated his experience at the Senior Bowl practices because he has no real clue about scouting players.

Marino IS this franchise, but he walked out on the team once already. Why would anyone want to give him another chance?

Boomer said:
Why would Marino tell us if Feeley is the real deal or not?? He's an analyst not a scout. He hated his experience at the Senior Bowl practices because he has no real clue about scouting players.

Marino IS this franchise, but he walked out on the team once already. Why would anyone want to give him another chance?
Anyone who loves Marino and grew up watching him QB this team would love to see Marino back with the team in any aspect. The one's who difefr are those who have nothing to do except argue why it wouldnt be a good thing for Miami football to have him back. I'm sure that you have more expertise to judge whether or not Marino could do this or that. The truth is, nobody knows. Nothings a sure thing, either way: parcells in dallas, gibbs in washington, green in arizona. i'm sure you wouldve held Kurt Warner's bag-boy experience against hiring him for the Rams.... you need to see in order to believe. that doesnt impress me.

Back
Top Bottom