Something A lot Of People Are Forgetting | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something A lot Of People Are Forgetting

dolfan87

The Human Bullet
Reaction score
For those of you who want Williams back in the mix, think about something first.

He is a high (pun intended) profile sports figure, that a lot of kids are going to look up to. This guy breaks the law on a regular basis, and uses illegal drugs.

Don't we worry enough about our kids getting wrapped up in that world without having our star R.B. be the poster child for 'High Times'?

Yes we love our Dolphins, and Ricky is one hell of a tail back, but don't we have to draw the line SOMEWHERE?

p.s. good post...i just want him back though

Careful what you wish for, you may just get it.

I am personally kind of excited at the possibility of Wannstedt having to open up this offense since his security blanket is not here to snuggle with him.

dolfan87 said:

I am personally kind of excited at the possibility of Wannstedt having to open up this offense since his security blanket is not here to snuggle with him.

same here

dolfan87 said:

I don't think it matters.. I remember one of Miami's last playoff games, Lamar Smith had like 40 carries. No matter who we have back there, they are gonna get like 30 touches a game, and people are still gonna croud the box.

This is what I think. We need to get someone like Mack or Candidate, and keep our two guys and do Back by committee. 10 touches each, two guys at a time in the back field, with say Konrad in at TE once in a while. Could get interesting.

I Wouldn't take Williams back. I'd simply tell him I except your Resignation. And get back every $ I could.

There are worse things than Marijuana smoke... And I dont even smoke.. Its honestly just as harmful as alchol imo, probably a little less.. And I guarantee most high profile sports "hero" indulges in similar activities from time to time..

dolfan87 said:

Hey im wishing Ricky will come back, and i hope i get it. Hes to talented to just not want him back. I find it hard to believe if he really did come back with the right attitude,an apology, and back on meds ppl would b upset(im sure some ppl would tho).

Ill tell u what id really b excited about, id b the happiest man alive if Wanny would just open up the offence WITH Ricky. I think wed b the best team i the leauge if we had an unpredictable offence with Ricky still in it. Dont u guys forget tht at the begining of the offseason we were all predicting this? Alot of people were saying they wpnt stack the box anymore with Boston out there etc. I honestly think we would of cutback on his touches if he was till here.

Back
Top Bottom