Something about our new offensive system | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Something about our new offensive system

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Let me start off by saying, that I like our new aggressive playcalling and our aggressive style of offense....but, also, from what I see, is that Linehan is a "Pass first" type of OC....

It must be that Saban/Linehan are not like other coaches...most coaches look to the previous week for exposed weaknesses, but we went into NY and threw the ball ALOT more than we ran...

Believe it or not, that may be another reason for Ronnie's struggles, the fact that he is inconsitently running the ball in our offense, I mean the guy only gets 2 or 3 cracks at it during one quarter and that's it....(enough of that, don;t want to turn this into another "Ronnie" thread)

But this brings into question the way we do some of the things on our team...

Why didn't we try to expose the weak Run Defense the jets have??? Knowing KC ran all over them, we went into the game passing....

Is that stubborness on our coaching staff's part???

Might've had 8 in the box on us. Might be that Linehan was playing a chess match, thinking the Jets would expect us to try to run on them given KC's success. Might be that we know the weakness of our team is our run blocking -- it's looking pretty pathetic so far.

Back
Top Bottom