Sorrry if I offended anyone with my former sig pic.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sorrry if I offended anyone with my former sig pic..

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I apologize.. I saw others who had women in undergarments.. so I assumed it was alright.. Oh well..

I'll use my man Ricky instead.. There arent any Vegetarians or PETA people around that would be offended by this are there?

No worries Skape. I have a request though. Where did you find those pictures of her? I'd love to see some more pics of her......

They're on the FHM website. I hate to admit it but I couldn't resist checking her out. There are three pics of her there but Skape's was the best.

Im just a little bit used to how things are in brazil.. All the ladies wear thongs and there are billboards of nude women on the streets.. Noone even bats an eyelash... Its a cultural thing..

oh.. I dont think Vida was Brazilian.. I think she is from New Jersey.. I just hope she isnt a Jet fan... :yell:

Well, I certainly noticed that she was gone. :mad:

I'll censor myself on this one, but suffice to say how I feel about Skape being forced to remove her.

Originally posted by SkapePhin
oh.. I dont think Vida was Brazilian.. I think she is from New Jersey.. I just hope she isnt a Jet fan... :yell:

Well, she did have the Dolphins logo tattooed on her ass. :lol: :goof:

She's gone?!? WTF.....?
I was just making plans to set the computer up in my bathroom too !!!

Back
Top Bottom