Sorry FSU, better luck next time. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sorry FSU, better luck next time.

Miafan

Smash Mouth Offense!
Reaction score
With today's victory, it makes it 10 straight times the Canes beat the Seminoles. Hats off to the canes defense! :D

Umm, it isn't 10 straight. However, the Canes played very well. Everyone was picking the Noles but Miami showed that they are still the better team.

i think its been 4 in a row....

they were talking about how michael boulware has never beaten the canes and never will :)

I doubted miami's chances without Gore but the defense stepped it up :)

GO CANES!!!!!

Yeah...This morning and all week it's been FSU this and FSU that...WRONG!!! Attaway CANES!!!

SWEET victory...

Now it's party time!:evil:

And the game was played in a monsoon. That should have tilted the scales even more in FSU's favor....since we lost Gore and they had bruiser Greg Jones.

I was worried going into the game. But now that it's over.....I think the Canes would have won even bigger in fair weather.

And wouldn't it be nice to draft Sean Taylor next year to step in for Brock Marion?? Local boy. And a big one (230 lbs). Would give us a Roy Williams-type FS back there.

hmm, maybe its 10 straight at FSU or sumtin. I remember hearing the announcer say it. oh well, not important. Go CANES!

We play FSU during week 1 of the college season on Thursday night on ESPN the next two seasons. What a way to kick off the ACC schedule.

FSU or Miami fan. Is UM vs. FSU a good idea for either school? Who wants their biggest rival and their toughest game right off the bat......nobody. whover said 10 straight against FSU obviosly doesn't follow college football. Miami has no doubt dominated recently, but anyone who follows football at all knows that comment is ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom