Sorry Guys.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sorry Guys....

funny you say that because i too will not waste money on this product.. i've gone to a game every year since 1998 with my wife and daughter and i can't bring myself to waste $2000 on this..

it's a bad feeling because i want to support this team but it's getting harder and harder

Yeah I had a chance to rent out a whole bus trip to see the Bills/Dolphins in Buffalo for $80 bucks a ticket. I'm not doing it either, I'd rather do something constructive with my time.

I was at this past Sunday's game and the stadium did have some empty seats. I think the most disappointing thing was when the crowd would get very loud and noisy on third down, only to have the Bucs' wide receiver/ tight end / running back, running a route wide open in the seam or mid-field. It was kind of a let down. It was good seats and awesome experience (first NFL game in a while). I enjoyed it but then again, the tickets were free.

its a shame that we have this conversation around here way too often. I don't blame you at all. Their hard to watch.

Doing the same this year. it's not really the fact that they are crap, they look like they don't give a ****, so I won't either. fan of 30 years I've never cared less than I do right now, the injuries haven't helped but we look undisciplined, like we don't practice and just like a practice squad. it's embarrassing

Back
Top Bottom