Sorry Laker fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sorry Laker fans

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
Sorry Laker fans but truth is that the Lakers are done. even the Lakers can't come back from being down 3 to 1. It's over so farewell to Malone and Payton because neither are going to be Lakers anymore.

Umm thanks, I'm guessing you didn't notice the other two threads on the Lakers :rolleyes: :lol:

You could've posted this on either one.

Hey Liquid, you might want to take that picture off your sig. :roflmao:. I think Payton and Kobe are out of LA, but I still see Malone and Shaq staying. LA is going to need to find itself a SG next season.

No way do I see Karl Malone staying, his knee is practically destroyed, he's one tough SOB for even giving it a go out there....

My prediction is (you know how good they are at Basketball talk ;) ) that Shaq and either one of the two newest additions Payton or Malone will stay. I still think it'll be Malone, but it could be either or.

Prime Time said:
Hey Liquid, you might want to take that picture off your sig. :roflmao:. I think Payton and Kobe are out of LA, but I still see Malone and Shaq staying. LA is going to need to find itself a SG next season.
I'll take it off when (if ;) ) we're officially eliminated.

I'm pretty sure Kobe is staying. At this point I couldn't care less if Payton and Malone leave. Payton doesn't fit this offense at all and Malone's knees are shot. I think Larry Bird's vertical is probably higher than Karl's at this point.:lol:

Deez Nutz said:
Could have, yes. But, wanted to? Maybe not.

exactly, I didn't want to. I thought it would be more fun this way

Back
Top Bottom