Sparano press conference about to start any minute | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sparano press conference about to start any minute

cant wait to read the transcript, im at work and cant listen. keep us posted on anything interesting.

Okay, here's a summary of what Sparano said at his press conference:

First question the reporters asked was what he was going to do with Joey Porter after what happened yesterday. Sparano replied "any discipline that takes place will be taken care of after I meet with him individually and that will be between he and Joey".

Sparano said it bothered him that Joey did what he did and what happened is against what Sparano believes in.

Sparano said we didn't make enough plays on defense and gave up way too many yards after the catch, also said costly penalties were unacceptable.

Sparano said Greg Camarillo is done for the season and said his injury is "not good" and Jake Long's injury status is not known yet.

Coach said he's going to visit with a lot of players and not just Porter. When asked about Crowder, Sparano's response was "2 wrongs don't make a right".

Says the team will "work it's tail off to get better"

Coach said "we have a standard we set in Miami and for 10 games we followed it, then yesterday we went off track" (referring to Porter etc.)

Said that Ernest Wilford is getting better and better in practice and London is too inconsistant yet so you know who is going to see more action at WR now.

That pretty much sums it up. Not much of anything else to note.

Okay, here's a summary of what Sparano said at his press conference:

First question the reporters asked was what he was going to do with Joey Porter after what happened yesterday. Sparano replied "any discipline that takes place will be taken care of after I meet with him individually and that will be between he and Joey".

Sparano said it bothered him that Joey did what he did and what happened is against what Sparano believes in.

Sparano said we didn't make enough plays on defense and gave up way too many yards after the catch, also said costly penalties were unacceptable.

Sparano said Greg Camarillo is done for the season and said his injury is "not good" and Jake Long's injury status is not known yet.

Coach said he's going to visit with a lot of players and not just Porter. When asked about Crowder, Sparano's response was "2 wrongs don't make a right".

Says the team will "work it's tail off to get better"

Coach said "we have a standard we set in Miami and for 10 games we followed it, then yesterday we went off track" (referring to Porter etc.)

Said that Ernest Wilford is getting better and better in practice and London is too inconsistant yet so you know who is going to see more action at WR now.

That pretty much sums it up. Not much of anything else to note.

Oh, and our secondary made great strides in training camp.....lol. I'll believe this when I see it.

btw, thanks for posting this DE76.

Back
Top Bottom