Special teams Pick up _ Mario Alford (Highlight video) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Special teams Pick up _ Mario Alford (Highlight video)

next-year

MostHated
Reaction score
Being a WVU alum and watching him play this season and last season I really think this guy can be an awesome addition for any team in the NFL.

He transferred to WVU from a Juco and never really got time with a good QB at WVU. Clint Trickett's lack of arm strength didn't truly let Alford show his brilliance as much as he could have.

A lot of people want Dorsett in the second, I think we could draft Alford in the later rounds freeing up the possibility to address either CB or LB with our second pick.

Alford has a solid chance to run the fastest 40 at the combine this weekend, he's on another level fast.

grabbing him would allow us to move Juice out of his special teams role and give us a burner for KR and PR.

my WR list would look something like this

1. Wallace ( or first round WR if he doesn't stay)
2.Landry
3. Crabtree or Maclin
4. Alford
5. Matthews

[video=youtube;umITie6jAlI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umITie6jAlI[/video]

EH.... in this draft there are so many more polished WRs in many ways.... speed isnt everything I care about in a WR.... I'd rather obtain someone who could definitely help this team out more right away, and for the future. way too much talent in the draft to psas on ability, wait and pick him late and say run.

Back
Top Bottom