Sporting News Football Anual has us winning the AFC East | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sporting News Football Anual has us winning the AFC East

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
They say we finally kick down the door we've been knocking at the past few years.

They have the Pats second, and I forgot who was third and fourth between the Bills and Jets. Who cares about those two anyway?

Man, I sure do hope they are right.

DolphinDevil28 said:
They say we finally kick down the door we've been knocking at the past few years.

They have the Pats second, and I forgot who was third and fourth between the Bills and Jets. Who cares about those two anyway?

Man, I sure do hope they are right.
so called "anaylasts" and magazines have had miami winning the afc east every year the past couple years, just a shame it doesn't mean jack. don't get me wrong i hope they do win the afc east year and the sb, but don't get ur hopes up on what a magazine says. come superbowl sunday, ur record and performance is what gets u there, not what some magazine predicts

Despite all the negative publicity during the offseason I only have one question about the upcoming season.

As usual it's at the QB position. This team has attempted to plug each hole I thought it had. The staff is among the most experienced in the NFL.

IMO, there is no excuse for failure.

Sporting News Preview says the Fins will be 2nd in the East at 11-5 behind the Pats, but make the playoffs. I've had this mag for 8 days, but don't like the BS media. It's good entertaining reading though, if nothing else.

Big deal...we were predicted to go to the SuperBowl last year by alot of peolpe including espn.:roflmao:

That's not true, a single espn reporter picked us with Carolina and he was nearly laughed out of the studio. The rest of the clowns were picking the eagles and chiefs if my memory serves me correctly. Oh i forgot they were kissing some big time Titan butt too, as they do every year.

DolphinDevil28 said:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

It'll be like every season in the past....A DOG FIGHT TO THE FINISH.

Any team in the East can win it IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!!

BLITZKRIEG said:
It'll be like every season in the past....A DOG FIGHT TO THE FINISH.

Any team in the East can win it IMO....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Any team except the bills or jets :lol: :lol:

ZOD said:
Despite all the negative publicity during the offseason I only have one question about the upcoming season.

As usual it's at the QB position. This team has attempted to plug each hole I thought it had. The staff is among the most experienced in the NFL.

IMO, there is no excuse for failure.

I agree with your statement...

Though, I like to be a little more detailed. The back-up QB, has been the one spot, that we have not had any luck in upgrading. Somehow their 5-8 record, has impacted our season more than any defensive meltdown, missed FGs, or our starting QB's inconsistancy.

IF we had a back-up QB, that would not be any worse than our starter (JF's 79 QBR to total 71 QBR for back-ups), we would have better chance of winning games, when our starter goes down with injuries. IMO, this team with JF and AJ, with the talent in our offensive and defensive units can win enough games to make the Post Season.

The question that still lingers in a lot of Dolfan minds is, "Will it be enough to make it deep into the Post Season this year or the next one?" :confused:

Back
Top Bottom